Its a small world

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by kcjack, Apr 29, 2009.

1. youngstevie

youngstevie

Small world indeed, she is beautiful;-)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Sadly no, due to fighting within the pack (after the return of my Nanuq) and the risks envolved because of this, I had to let her go. If you look back at other threads you will get the full story. I am not going over it again, sorry.

Prob cos of her long coat. Yes she is and thank you on behalf of her owner, I will pass your comment on as well as Heather and Zak's :grin:

ETA - and youngstevie :grin:
  4. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Hi Kcjack, not sure if you have missed this part of my post on page one, as you never said yes or no.

Would it be ok with you if I could copy and use the pic's of Chilam on her own?
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Yes no probs
  6. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

She's lovely! She reminds me a lot of my Loki.:grin:
  7. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    She is very pretty :)
  8. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I do not wish to argue but I feel really strongly about this subject. Julia, here is my answer to your question:

They were given away after an attempt was made to sell them, which failed. It became apparent that Breeze has produced pups with epilepsy in the past.

Ref fighting, that is what Marie has said but she made it clear on the old TIDA forum that if Breeze's hip scores had come back high then she would have rehomed her, even though her daughter had such a special bond with her. So, I for one, do not believe for one minute Breeze was rehomed for fighting. IMHO, Breeze was given away because she could no longer be used to breed from:shock:

I do hope Breeze has now been spayed, I am pretty sure last time we asked she hadn't . I also hope that Marie truly was honest with the man that owns the above pup, ref potential health issues and of course the owners of the other puppies from that litter.
  9. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Don't want to hi-jack the thread but it does seem a bit odd to rehome the bitch you alread have who is settled when you introduce a new bitch . . . In my world it would be the new bitch that would be rehomed not the one i already have had.

But then Breeze was no longer of use and the new bitch is being breed from so i guess that says it all really.
  10. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    What a fab looking bitch! Bet you are proud of her Marie
  11. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Jeez it was so predictable the intent of this thread :roll:
  12. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Yes I am, thank you :grin:

It was liz, but I'm not going to be draged into an argument.

If people want to bitch about me so beit, I am sick to death of all the fighting and mud slinging, so I'm only going to be taking part in good positive posts. Maybe that way it will go back to being about a lovely little dog called Chilam.

P.s. Thank you LS and LH for your comments :grin:
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Actually no it wasnt, I was out and met another NI and would posted pics whoever owned the dog.
    It was mentioned on another forum though about breeders passing on there dogs when they have served there purpose so I want to see how mant NI breeders keep or pass on there girls.
  14. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Then why dont you start a thread entitled - How many breeders pass on their stock?
  15. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Your gsd is looking good hun.

I never meet any other NI's and I know there are atleast 2 in the village and I've never seen them i've even tried hunting for them :lol:

Oh thats a lie actually I met the male once but thats because someone found him n thought he was mine :shock:
  16. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Will add i can't see the pictures because of my stupid work being silly but i will have a look later x
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I do have a habit of finding these things but then I always have my camera with me.
    Hummmm Jazz was naughty yesterday Jem she in the doghouse so to speak.
  18. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Yeah but with such a gorgeous face I imagine she's forgiven easily :lol:
  19. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
    :grin: wow what a gorgeous girl Chilam is, beautiful:grin:

I am not getting draw into any arguments on here about people rehoming dogs, starting another thread about it is a good idea, perhaps better on the main part of the forum because breeders and pet owners of all breeds rehome dogs. I would never judge someone rehoming their dog if it is for the dogs best interest, or if I didn't know the full circumstances.
  20. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I emailed Dave yesterday to let him know about this thread, and so he could see for himself all the lovely comments :grin:

Here is his reply -

RE: Hi‏
    Sent: 30 April 2009 22:06:49
    To: Marie Smithson (keetoowah-wolfdogs@live.co.uk)

Hi Marie,
    So nice to hear from you, hope you, Andi and the pack are well after your move and are now settling in. Thanks so much for taking the trouble to send this link to me. I must say it's amazing how people's memories fade, I did tell the couple that took the pics that I got Chilam from ''Marie at Keetoowah in MK'' and that you had moved north, but couldn't remember where you went. They had a lovely NI boy. He was very handsome and well mannered, though their young GSD was a bit snappy, She must have assumed I bought her (it's not something I would ever say) and I certainly didn't know anything about businesses? so, sorry about the mix-up. So glad you liked the pics, and put the record straight. I never mention the epilepsy to anyone, just that Chilam was ''from'' you and is spayed, I'll cross that bridge if and when we have to. Chilam does all the talking for herself. She really is a beautiful, happy, well balanced little charmer. A real credit to you and your standards. As she said, so well behaved (or well mannered) which is as much down to her temperament/background as anything else. I may have said in past emails, I did get a puppy trainer as they are called, who came to the house and spent hours training me to be kind and consistent with her, Chilam knew exactly what she was doing. The rest followed. Chilam attracts a lot of attention wherever we go, I am sure she will feature in other exchanges. I hope you are proud of her.

Very Best Wishes

Dave

XX
  21. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I did say Jazz was an ass, showed me up a treat.