It's me! Technology

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by chlosmum, Aug 13, 2019.

1. chlosmum

chlosmum New Member

Name:
    Barbara
    CaroleC likes this.

It's me!

Hi everyone

I had to have a new hard drive installed on my computer and as a result lost some of my passwords, Breedia being one of them!

For some reason trying to reset it on Breedia it will only accept a new password for Chlosmum my Dogsey name, but not Porke1pe1 the name I use on here. I've notified Azz but so far haven't had a reply - hopefully he'll alter me back before long!

In the meantime I've got news to tell that just can't wait but to avoid confusion thought I'd better let you know that Chlosmum is actually Porke1pe1 in disguise!

Barbara
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    chlosmum likes this.
    Oh Barbara, am I glad to hear from you. I really have been worried, especially since you lost your beloved girl.

I lost almost everything when I had a new computer built in June, even though I was still able to get into Breedia on the loan computer while Effi was sorting out and the building me a new computer.

I had to re-register as Tikki, or Tikva - I do not remember, but I emailed Azz and he sent me a new password so I could come back as me.

Sometimes Azz does not read messages sent - I was lucky enough to have his email address, although I do not remember how or why. And he send me a new password so I could come back as me.

All I can say is WELCOME BACK and suggest you request the Mods to get you back on Breedia as you. The you we know and love.

In the meantime we know who you are, so please stay with us, whatever name you have to use.

Much love - Juli and Tikva xx

Take care, my friend, and know that we
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    chlosmum likes this.
    Sorry Barbara, the power went off so I missed the last sentence before it was sent.

I meant to say "Take care, my friend, and know that we could never forget you".

But oh how I miss your Princess.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome back Barbara. Your twopennyworth has been missed!
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    chlosmum likes this.
    Wondered where you’d got to, nice to see you back.