Japanese Chin Discussions

Discussion in 'Japanese Chin' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I know chins are quiet but this is toooooo quiet:grin: Are there any more out there and how is Cresties little beauty??
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    I have a chin! They're such great little dogs, my old lady is snoring on my lap as I type!
  4. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Awww, I would love to see her.
  5. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    Having trouble posting pictures, will try again later!
  6. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  7. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I was having the same problem the other day. If you are using photobucket don't try to put it in the yellow image icon on your post here in Dogsey, it won't work. You just seem to get the red x. Joan
  8. tigertail

tigertail New Member

Name:
    deniz
    I think this thread is responsible for me finding my perfect breed. I live in a flat, with my cats and I want to find my perfect dog!! I love chins but I have never met one! But when the time is right a Japense Chin will be the dog for me.
  9. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    My girl lived quite happily in a flat in central London with me for a number of years, they really are a great breed if you have limited space, as long as they get enough walks etc. The only thing I would say is to be careful when introducing a chin to cats as their eyes are very susceptible to damage from a cat's claw.
    You really should meet one though-crufts is a great place to see all the different breeds!
  10. doris nolf

doris nolf New Member

Name:
    Doris
    :grin: so is mine! She's just just celebrated her 3rd birthday! She's as light as a feather (1kg 600), highly amusing and terribly affectionate!
  11. Vawny

Vawny New Member

Name:
    Vawny
    They were a breed I considered for a while, before deciding on cavs. Beautiful dogs though, would love to see more pics. xx
  12. icequeen2000

icequeen2000 New Member

Name:
    leila
    I have 2 Japanese Chin dogs, one of three and a puppy. My mum has four bitches. Brilliant toy breed.
  13. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Do you have pictures? We would love to see them.:)
  14. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Hi there,
    Another Japanese Chin owner here! I was surprised to find this thread with so many replies. Mine is a red and white female, 9 months old. She is the sweetest little darling in the world, and I sometimes wonder why this little breed isn't more popular? :grin:
  15. CheekyChihuahua

CheekyChihuahua

Name:
    n/a
    Hi Miranda, would love to see pics of your Japanese Chin. I've always thought this breed were very cute. What sort of weight/height are they fully grown?
  16. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Hi,
    Will post a pic when I can figure out how! They grow to about 11 inches high and can be anywhere from 4 to 12 pounds. Mine is a little one, just under 5 lbs.
  17. Flatcoatdreams

Flatcoatdreams New Member

Name:
    H
    I love Japanese Chin - I always go and visit them in the Discover Dogs section at Crufts - if I'm lucky they let me hold one! :mrgreen: :lol:

They seem like great little dogs - I'd like to own one in the future.
  18. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    I've got some pictures of my girlie
    Sitting in the cat's bed :roll:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Outside
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Close-up (her tongue sticks out because she has no teeth!)
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  19. CheekyChihuahua

CheekyChihuahua

Name:
    n/a
    Oh, wow, she is just beautiful! Thanks for posting pics. Her little tongue sticking out is just sooooo sweet!
  20. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    Thanks CC, she's my little baby and I love her to bits, she's not spoilt at all! :blush: ;-)
  21. Flatcoatdreams

Flatcoatdreams New Member

Name:
    H
    Aww she's gorgeous! :mrgreen: :007: Looks like she has a lovely coat on her!