Just testing... Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Just testing...

TIKVA TEST PICTURE.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka likes this.
    Aw, little beauty xx
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Thank you Chris - Tikva is rather cute! It was actually the first time I had taken a picture of her for such a long time - since I changed to Windows 10 from W7. I had tried a while back but have forgotten how to set things on the camera - also my computer was not recognising my camera [Effi sorted that out].

But even though the flash worked the pictures came out dark and I had to fiddle around with that one for light, colour and clarity - still not as it should be so I fiddled with the vignette setting.

The only colour that is actually correct is the lighter colouring on her "nest" - which is not stained, as it might look - it is the shadowing which makes it look as it it is.

I will have to see if I can take better pictures but for now at least this is an up-to-date one - and tomorrow will be her 6th Gotcha Day!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    As I do not have a printer and as I think that photo shows Tikva so perfectly, I am going to ask Effi to print it out for me, as it deserves to be framed and on the wall next to Lexi's photograph and Pereg's hand-drawn picture.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    A sweet picture of your girl. xx
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I sent the picture to an email friend of mine, and she sent it back like this!

TIKVA FROM SHIRLEY 2.jpg