Lets see your chow's Photos

Discussion in 'Chow Chow' started by Jem, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma

Lets see your chow's

I need a chow fix so come on there's gotta be ome on here with chow' pretty please xxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chi-Owner

Chi-Owner New Member

Name:
    Craig
    I dont have pic's of chows but im looking at buying one as soon as i move..... Does anybody have any advice regarding buying one? I have read up a lot on the internet but you can never beat first hand owners advice
  4. ShaynLola

ShaynLola New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Erm, would half a Chow do you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, not quite what you're looking for but since no-one else was offering...
  5. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    What a cracking looking dog he's lush xx
  6. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma

Chows can have a lot of health problems, allergies etc etc so please please look at the kc's list of breeders as my mum bought one un knowingly from a puppy farmer granted he was kc registered but he was so poorly and it was horrendous to watch him suffer as he did.

They can also have breathing problems, look at a lot of breeders and contact the breed club aswell x
  7. ShaynLola

ShaynLola New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Unfortunately, poor health seems to be a real problem in the breed. I've seen several cases of EPI & thyroid problems reported lately as well as the other illnesses you mention.

My boy is from an accidental mating but the Chow's (his Mum) owner has been known to my family forever and for as long as I can remember he has owned Chows who have enjoyed decent health and long lives so there are some out there...it just takes great care in finding them.

My boy is an odd mix, being half Rottie as well, but he's an absolute darling, the perfect dog...as long as your idea of perfect it big, lazy, greedy, stubborn, selectively deaf, wilfull, pigheaded... ;-) :mrgreen:
  8. Penry

Penry New Member

Name:
    Shane
    Babe your Chow mix is gorgeous and I see he has the blue tongue too . . . x x x x