Looking for Victorian Bulldog breeder... General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by will7, Jul 25, 2009.

1. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    haha dickhead,sorry but you are,would love to meet up maybe discuss more
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Tut!! Tut!! you certainly let yourself down in communication dont you!!!
  4. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    not normally like this but when you get a few idiots nick picking on everything and not listening to someone who could help them understand the breed gets frustrating, people i,m talking about arent even interested in the breed so why the questions?
    I,ve said it once and i,ll say it again my house is always open to anyone who wants to discuss the VB but keyboard warriors are a pet hate....I see you like mikeys dogs,at least thats a move forward,i like there type to and the young male with all tests going well will be deemed breedworthy time will tell but preferred type
  5. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

And that the point, his type how many types of the breed are there, because the ones you have on your site are nothing like his... and yet you claim, that yours and your alone are the only true type.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Stop being abusive because you are fighting a losing battle.

And PLEASE dont talk about breakaway factors, I just dont think we could possibly cope!

The pics arent selective they were shown to YOU in relation to your question of them being to "type" which incidently prove my point beautifully.:mrgreen:
  7. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    what a lot of ****e where did i say mine and mine alone?
    dohhh you get varying types within every breed, i know my preferred type...oh and by the way keyboard warrior mikeys dogs are dogs i bred,need i say more
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Well you do NOTHING to portray VB breeders in a good light at all do you, I would imagine those responsible breeders would be thoroughly ashamed of the language and insults you have thrown, such a pity.
  9. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    how can i possibly fight a losing battle against the enemy who has no knowledge of the breed haha.....When people try make fun of my dogs i,ll be as abusive as i want what will happen will i be banned??haha i,ll be hurt,did ask to be removed from here 8 months ago,
    pictures were selective and you know it....
  10. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

Yes, you do, but they all generally resemble each other ... cant say that for what I have seem so far in your links...
  11. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

So why come back, :? :? :?
  12. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
  13. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    because i was informed about posts :roll:
    and dont see why anybody not knowing the breed has the audacity to even tell people about the dogs,laughable really,read the topic please whyare you here what do you know to help OP? absolutley nothing ,i on the other hand can talk about a breed i,ve spent last 10 years of my life involved with
  14. Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Ben Mcfuzzylugs

All this makes me really sad
    If a breed is so bad why dont the good breeders stick with it and try and make it better instead of trying to create a new breed - with all the waste of life that produces for all the puppies that are not going to be to the 'type'
    Then you get splinter groups who breed to a slightly different type and suddenly there are many many pups produced into an already overpopulated world and so more dogs will die in rescue
    and to make it worse in every new breed (and I do consider 25 years new ) there seems to be hazy health checks and rampent inbreeding

I am in no way dissing anyones individual dogs - I am sure you love them - but the need for creating a new breed seems so waistful of life to me

IF the bulldogs are really so far gone that totaly new blood needs brought into the mix then the healthyist of that breed should be mated with the healthyist examples of other breeds with geneticists involved right from the start to ensure the new dogs are as clear of the ilnesses in each of the breeds

I dont think we need lots of new breeds, all this effort should be going into fixing the breeds we already have - if that needs doing

Unfort it seems that 'creating' these new breeds means everyone becomes a breeder because you need to make lots more of the new breed

There are plenty of crossbreeds in rescue

I am sorry, cos I know you are pasionate about your dogs - of course you should be - but I am fed up shedding tears for all the dogs that cannot find homes and then read about breeders creating new breeds and then churning out lots of puppies cos of course their breed is better than all the others before it and we need lots of their puppies on the ground
  15. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    I do hear what your saying but our dogs arent in rescues,breeders will always take back dogs so we dont add to rescue work.Any pup leaving here is welcomed back at any age and if i cant keep it myself i will find it a good home personally.Some reads will take years and years to fix,just need to look at the dalmation and organizations allowing breedings to white pointer to strengthen them,Some bulldog lines are doing good for the breed now but i find these breeders mostly abroad shame really
  16. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Just want to say lovely looking dogs Kinzy.:049:
  17. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    some pics of pups differ breedings that i have bred personally

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    thank you we like to think we are doing something right not had a complaint yet,touch wood:shock:
  19. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Personal attacks are not allowed. You have been given an infraction for this post.

Refrain from such conduct in future. Focus on what's been said, not who said it.
  20. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Yes well what about the posts trying to belittle my breed from people who dont even know it eh!!!I was focusing on what was said that is why i aimed my accussations.IF ANYBODY is going to slate my given breed with no knowlege on them then yes i will defend them.You know me from before this forum was here and have debated with a lot stronger personalities than these people but i will not back down and if it continues i will continue to belittle the people who belittle my breed.....WARNING accepted
  21. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Gorgeous dogs.