Loughlanders? Bernese Mountain Dog with Newfoundland Questions

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog' started by doodles, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    Thats really weird because that first link brings up my photo album I posted pics to you the other day.
    The second link brings up a beautiful photo is that your dog.?Unfortunately anyone who clicks on the first link is going to get the whole Zantababy photo album,because when I posted hadn't worked out how to do the photo show.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    Its ok,you have removed the first link.:grin:
  4. pod

pod New Member

Name:
    pod
    He's a beautiful, handsome boy :)
  5. doodles

doodles

Thats my Kane baby. You like?:grin:
  6. pups

pups

Name:
    borris
    Is it possible you meant a Leonberger?
  7. sujo69

sujo69 New Member

Name:
    sujo69
    Hi, I am new on here and I would just like to say to Doodles that i have a puppy from the same lady as you. I liked her and am extreamly happy with my bundle of fun. I had a Bernise mid 90's and have been to frightened to have another purebreed since as he died 16 months old from a heart attack after comming out of anethsetic. I will stick with crosses as i feel more comfortable. I can say people are charging the earth out there for purebreeds and this lady certainly was not out to make money.:p
  8. zoeyvonne

zoeyvonne New Member

Name:
    zoe
    Hi and welcome to this site, just to let you know this thread is over 5 years old now and i'm not sure if doodles is still a member, I hope your pup brings you years of happiness, what a sad thing to have happened to your pedigree while still a baby :-(
  9. sujo69

sujo69 New Member

Name:
    sujo69
    Hi, yes I realised how old the thread was after i posted. Oh well it. Ay spark a new conversation. Thx.
  10. Dr.D

Dr.D New Member

Name:
    Dr. D
    The Loughlander is not an "Accidental" breeding. They have been bred for several years by this breeder.
  11. Dr.D

Dr.D New Member

Name:
    Dr. D
    Azz likes this.
    Hello, I have a nine month old Loughlander. I also own a four year old Bernese Mountain Dog. The breeder does not have any puppies at the moment but has been breeding the Loughlander for many years. She is a registered Bernese Mountain Dog and Newfoundland Dog breeder. She is also a Crufts Show Judge. Unfortunately they do not have a connection to the internet yet.