Met my first Czechoslovakian Wolfdog today.. General Chat

Discussion in 'Czechoslovakian Wolfdog' started by Murf, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    You dont look old enough 8) ..
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    :shock: !! .... :058: lol
  4. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I just realised what i said made no sense as you could be 5 and still be named after the song ..lol
  5. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    Don't spoil it for me :-( lol
  6. halslinger

halslinger New Member

Name:
    brian
    Glad you all like them, I have 4 and they are a joy, there is a lot out there that are not what they seem - crossed malamute husky inuit and maybe 1% Czech. They are not Czechs. you need to make sure you are getting what it says on the tin. the 100% wolfdogs are fantastic, will post some pics
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Would you say this is a pure CSV?

[​IMG]

8. halslinger

halslinger New Member

Name:
    brian
    [​IMG]

Hard to say without actually seeing dog, eyes are right left ear is a bit funny, tail looks ok. how old, was the floor dusty pads look white should be pure black with no blemishes, the above pic is of Mac 100% from a very good friend of mine Ronnie Winder
  9. halslinger

halslinger New Member

Name:
    brian
    [​IMG]

Nina is the one walking to camera, Kizzies grand daughter
  10. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    What's happened to the second one?! Muzzle full of snow? :?
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am not sure how old she is - I think maybe two or three years old maximum, and I believe she was imported from Romania - she is owned by the son of the Pension owner where Pereg has been kenneled once and used to go for daycare occasionally. They have a huge warehouse type store and I had gone to get some things for Pereg [and to let her have a wander around], gave my camera to my taxi driver and asked him to take a load of photos and that was about the best one. He is even worse than I am at taking photos! It was evening and Pola was sprawled outside on the rather dusty ground.

Her left ear does looks a bit odd, but Eviyatar said she was a CSV so who am I to query him? She was definitely not imported for breeding so I guess that whether she is pure or not does not really matter. She is much more beautiful than in the photos though, and wanders around the place quite freely.
  12. halslinger

halslinger New Member

Name:
    brian
    Aye he needs to be muzzled, tries getting it off all the time, hence the snow
  13. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Hello Halslinger - do you know if Paul still has Riggs? He was a son of Kizzy and Soli.