Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in Scotland General Chat

Discussion in 'Miniature Schnauzer' started by NancyM, May 11, 2012.

1. NancyM

NancyM New Member

Name:
    Nancy

Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in Scotland

Hi. Does anyone know of a Miniature Schnauzer breeder in Scotland? Moving back later this year and would really love a mini. Had a Giant some years ago but now we are retired, we think a mini would be enough for us:)

Thanks for any info...........................Nancy
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hello Nancy :)
    I would contact The Miniature Schnauzer Club Secretary and request a list of Breeders who have signed up to the Breeders Code of Ethics.
    For details
    click here

Be prepared to travel to obtain a good puppy and also be prepared for a wait for a puppy to become available.. :)
  4. NancyM

NancyM New Member

Name:
    Nancy
    Thanks, I did that earlier this year but the breeders were all in England. I don't mind the travel, I showed dogs (Maltese) all over the UK some years ago Unfortunately, due to health problems, I am unable to drive such a long way. We are moving to the Dundee area in Scotland.
    I'm happy to wait for a puppy, just thought there were surely some breeders in Scotland.

Thanks again..........................Nancy
  5. NancyM

NancyM New Member

Name:
    Nancy
    Hi. Thanks for the email. I would love to get my pup now, but unfortunately, we are still in Cyprus trying to sell our house. Hope to have it sold this summer (fingers crossed). If you could give me your email, perhaps I could be in a position to have a puppy once we return to the UK and our house is sold.
    We are hoping for a black or black/silver. Do you have any idea what colour your puppies will be and when they would be ready for a new home.

Thanks again. You've given me some hope now:grin:
    Cheers.....................Nancy x