Miniature Schnauzer Discussions

Discussion in 'Miniature Schnauzer' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    Hello Sue, I've just realised that Lexi is only six months older than Asti. Asti is 4 in December :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Schnauzerbabe

Schnauzerbabe New Member

Name:
    Sue
    I really can't believe how the years have flown doesn't seem a minute since we collected the little tiny mite ....
    Love to Asti can't wait till we meet up again in Dorset in May
    Sue
  4. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    We had better take a couple of photos of the girls to put on Dogsey to show everyone :grin: I'm also really looking forward to our holiday at Dorset as well. :grin:
  5. A1schnauzer

A1schnauzer New Member

Name:
    Lyn
    Hi Sue
    If memory serves me right Charlie measures 15" up to her back and Edie is 11". Charlie is very light, and Edie is dark so we do seem to have two extremes which just makes them more special. When people see the two of them together they assume Edie is a puppy instead of 3.

Charlie is the more intelligent of the two and knows all her toys and bring which ever you ask her to. Having said that she did have one-to-one with us for 6 years before we got Edie. We have just got them interested in Nina Ottoson mind activity toys and they are loving the extra stimulation.

Lyn x
  6. Schnauzerbabe

Schnauzerbabe New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Hi Lyn
    Lexi is 15" or 16" to the shoulder (I can't remember which as been a while since she was measured) also Asti is about the same height too so us three all have tall mini's I think the breed standard is (but don't quote me ) for a bitch 13" it must be lovely though having 2 very different mini's...What are Nina Ottoson toys like ? and where do you get them from? Lexi too will bring you exactly what you ask for ie:- ball ...ring.... turkey leg (plastic variety) etc... Once bitten by the bug for these dogs they are so hard to resist aren't they I would love another but OH says no (hopefully one day) :lol: :lol:
    Sue
  7. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    Asti's sister is even taller than Asti :)
  8. A1schnauzer

A1schnauzer New Member

Name:
    Lyn
    Hi Sue

Sorry for delay my OH just got a cancellation for his bypass for Tues. so we're mad busy trying to get sorted!
    This being the case not got time to read the T&C re naming of websites etc so will PM you with details of my site which has a link on for the activity toys.

We were only going to have one dog initially but as you say once they get in your heart it's hard not to resist. There are a lot more pics of our two on the site I'm pm-ing to you!

TTFN

Lyn
  9. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    Did anyone see "Headcases" last Sunday evening, my OH was watching it and there was a sketch on there between Harry and Edward and it said something like "Why can't they do normal things like ----------- or breed miniature Schnauzers". It was really funny and a strange thing for them to come out with :lol: . My OH taped it and played it back to me. Did anyone see it?
  10. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Chloe is now 5 months old, can't believe she has grown so fast...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    She is just beautiful, love her eyebrows. She looks full of character :)
  12. A1schnauzer

A1schnauzer New Member

Name:
    Lyn
    Ahhh she is just gorgeous :grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Thank you both :grin: these little dogs have so much character don't they. I was sitting typing this morning and Chloe took one look at her cushion in the corner, then where I was sitting and dragged the cushion over by my feet and lay on it :lol: She is a funny little thing alway up to mischief !

Hi Asti :) no I didn't see the program you mentioned. There used to be a comedy series on Channel 4 called 'Spaced' with a Mini called Colin in it :mrgreen: I used to watch it avidly for glimpses of Colin :lol:
  14. A1schnauzer

A1schnauzer New Member

Name:
    Lyn
    Obviously Chloe likes her home comforts! :lol:

I don't know if any of you have tried this but ours love home made ice 'lollies'!

In a small bowl or container freeze about 2 inches of water at a time adding to each layer things like chopped fruit and raw veg, dog biscuits etc. We give them ours on the lawn in hot weather, keeps them entertained and cool. ;-)

Lyn x
  15. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    ..Hi Lyn :) good idea ! I have done something similar with the jelly that comes out of cooked chicken. At the moment it is warm blankets here rather than ice lollies :lol:
  16. Schnauzerbabe

Schnauzerbabe New Member

Name:
    Sue
    My oh my Mini Chloe has grown so much she is a beautiful girl and Lyn the lollies are a really good idea will try those soon (not me Lexi lol)
    Sue
  17. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Thank you :) she is rather a big girl and will I think be over size.
  18. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    Hello Mini, only just caught up with your photos of Chloe as I've been on holiday. Chloe is lovely, she looks like Asti doesn't she, she's got that cheeky crooked smile the same as Asti :grin:. Beautiful photos of her. Now why have you put a blue collar on her when she is a little girl? You want to change it for a red or pink one.;-)
  19. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hi Ali :grin: yes Chloe does look a bit like Asti , full of mischief :lol: ! She is quite dark though with a really lovely wire coat . I don't like red and her harness is blue so the collar is blue to match .
  20. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    Yes Chloe is a bit darker than Asti, although Asti was quite dark until she was a year old and then she started getting a lighter colour :) .
    Ahh that explains why her collar is blue. :grin:
  21. Schnauzerbabe

Schnauzerbabe New Member

Name:
    Sue
    It would be lovely to see some more pictures of these lovely little dogs I will see if I can find any recent ones of Lexi haven't been into piccie taking recently but I know I have some from the Autumn if I can locate them so come on lets have a look hehe...
    Sue:grin: