move from ny to austin General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by marktate, Oct 24, 2023.

1. marktate

marktate New Member

Name:
    marktate

move from ny to austin

Hello, more than once you have given me incredible help in this forum and that is why the time has come for me to help you and that is because I decided to go live with my friend in Austin but as you know I lived in New York do you remember? Well, the problem itself is not traveling, I have no problem going from one point to another, the problem was carrying each and every one of my things and that has been quite an odyssey, I asked around my neighborhood if there were long-term moves distance and I couldn't, no one did them or carried out that type of work, they only did local moves, but after searching for a long time on the internet, I finally found this great long distance moving company, which by the way can hire them that I just left them, you have no idea how much relief it gave me, honestly I reached a point where after searching so much and not finding it I thought that there was no long distance moving company and I would have to leave without my things, but thank you I have been able to make the move with them without problems, every time I want to go from one city to another or from one state to another I already know who to go to, that is why I wanted to recommend them to all of you, it was worth every penny By the way, I forgot, the price was so affordable for the great service they offer, when they told me the price I couldn't believe how cheap it was, so I hope that my recommendation will be of great help to you and you can move from the city where you come to the city you want, I hope it is very useful to you, greetings
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    This sounds an awful lot like an advertisement...
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I hope the move to your new home brings you and your dog great happiness.
    I am in the UK and have no need for long distance removals.