Mr & Mrs Wolf Tonight on 5 Shaun Ellis! General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Helena54, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I have explained to Shona in a private message, I have explained to Azz in a private message. I really cannot state here in public what happened, but I guess this won't be good enough for you, so I will copy and paste to you BD what I said to Shona. Got to go now, in middle of work.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Krusewalker

Krusewalker

Name:
    kiwi
    my IP address is 2 different members, both myself and my fiance .
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I use two computers here, a laptop and a desktop, I also log in at work, which has 3 computers, one Mac, two desktops and two other members, my bosses. Im sure dogsey admin accounts for all of this.
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thank you for your PM. :001:

I do find it strange though that both you and the other person share the same grammer too!:002: :mrgreen:

Like you both leave a gap after a word before inserting the "!" :002: :002: You also do that on the CW forum.
  6. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    The reason you PM'd me - ie that you share a broadband connection with someone else (we won't go into how you do that here) is still not good enough - because it wasn't just the same IP. The accounts were accessed by the same computer! We have advanced systems in place that let us know when that happens.

Giving you a one month ban. Do it again and it will be account closure.
  7. spot

spot New Member

Sorry to take OT but my ex also uses my computer when he is here and although he rarely comes on here we could also end up being banned :shock:
  8. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    Denise Taylor seems to have a particular dislike for Shaun Ellis, when the Nat Geo program came out she mentioned her disapproval in two UKWCT magazines and on their website. In conversation with her she was bordering on the hysterical, so I terminated the discussion. She also had some issue with SE and his personality when they invited him as a guest speaker.
    Its all very well to lecture about domination and wolves and then step out of the room to walk a wolf on a chain just to entertain a load of suburbanites. In the wolf walk I observed one animal that seemed unhappy with being dragged around the field with dozens of humans. I was also given a lecture on how dangerous wolfdogs were from a senior handler who had never actually met one!

If you are going to counter what SE does with his wolves then stick to experienced biologists, not self appointed organisations like the UKWCT or a lecture from a disgruntled photographer in the case of Monty Sloan.
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No you couldnt unless you and him join with mulitiple accounts and start agreeing with youself!:mrgreen:
  10. Krusewalker

Krusewalker

Name:
    kiwi
    we only have one PC in our house. we both takes turns on forums we are both members of.
    so are mine and danish pastries accounts.
    we live together and are both members on dogsey, although danish pastry doesnt come on as often as me.

is this ok?
  11. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I don't want to try to speak for Azz:shock: but I think he was saying that in the reason given to him for the same IP being used, there was mention of a shared broadband by whatever means but no mention was made of the use of the same pc, which apparently seems to be the case.
  12. Krusewalker

Krusewalker

Name:
    kiwi
    ok. thanx..............
  13. Eko

Eko New Member

Name:
    James Darch

So it's bad for the UKWCT to walk wolves around on chains, but it's ok for SE to bring his wolf out on a chain to meet people and walk around a field?
  14. Eko

Eko New Member

Name:
    James Darch
    The Sunday Times
    Feb 22nd 2009

Mr and Mrs Wolf was unintentionally a fabulously funny programme. Here’s a man who looks like a fat retired heavy-metal guitarist, who lives in a caravan next to a cage full of wolves, and every day he gets up and rolls around with them, going literally loopy. He was, we were told, a world expert on rolling around with undomesticated dogs, and he got so good at it he’d been accepted into the pack at No 3. I think spending a lifetime learning to be a third-rate wally is deeply funny. The wolves had names that they couldn’t pronounce. It all seemed to come from role-playing war games. They also had each been appointed a job. Our man was the “mediator”; he had grown up to be a fairly fat social worker, so the other wolves bit him a lot. His great desire was to get his girlfriend involved with the pack. Her job was to be nanny to a pregnant wolf — apparently this involved regurgitating offal for a big mangy alsatian.

It was at this point I rolled off the sofa with helpless mirth.

It was all done with such hyperventilating, tense seriousness, and there was something weirdly sexual about it all, grooming your girlfriend to go dogging. Nobody asked what was in it for the wolves. They regarded the humans with a nervous politeness and bit them if they got too fresh. You may think wolves have a bad reputation with people, but it’s nothing like the reputation people have with wolves. This programme was another fine example of the old journalistic truth that dog bites man isn’t news, but man gets his bird to be a bitch’s bitch is.
  15. shakeela

shakeela New Member

Name:
    Wendy
  16. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Ha ha ha ha for the first bit!

The last paragraph, however, is quite poignant.
  17. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona

:005: :005: :005: :005: :005: so its not just us on dogsey that can see the problem here....:005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Its a good job Gnasher is banned, she would be saying they are being liebelous!!:mrgreen:
  19. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Well i'm usually totally against any kind of bitchiness and ive been busy past two days so trying to catch up and bypass the crap spewed during the good bits on threads but i have to say the Gnasher stuff completely cracked me up tonight Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karma eh?
  20. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    The point is that for someone to chastise SE for 'Dominance over nature' but to support dragging unwilling wolves around on chains for their own project is hypocrisy. For some one to say that they do more with their wolves than SE and them make them jump through hoops like circus animals...

It strikes me that none of these people are really any better than each other.
  21. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    big mangy alsatian?, I think the wolf might sue them as well! ;-)