Mr & Mrs Wolf Tonight on 5 Shaun Ellis! General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Helena54, Feb 17, 2009.

1. MickB

MickB New Member

Name:
    Mick
    That Sunday Times reporter got it exactly right and reflected my views completely.

Mick
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Ditto
    So sad for the poor wolves
  4. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Elephants in circuses, wolves in cages...is it testosterone or plain greed? Isn`t it time someone sidled up to the guy and said - leave it out, mate you`re not a wolf, you`re a wazzock.
  5. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

It wouldn't let me give you reps again but that made me LOL:lol:
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    LOL! Yes indeed. :mrgreen:
  7. The Master

The Master New Member

Name:
    john
    Oh dear having caught a glimpse of the so called Mr & Mrs Wolf on Harry Hills TV burp singing "Hungry like a wolf"!!!!! the phrase "Dig your own grave" springs to mind. Perhaps I will call David Mech and see if he would like to be on Strickly come dancing to raise his profile and that of the wolf!
    Oh that's right I forgot he's not into wolf research for fame or money.
  8. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Yes that was very cringeworthy:roll:
  9. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Sounds awful - so glad I didn't see it :roll:
  10. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    mr and mrs wolf was grest tv makes a change to eastenders etc..helen was brave,she has her own mind to go in with them,fair play to her and luck her, i would love to do something like that.same it was only on for a hour could watch it all night.
  11. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

wasnt she just and what a lucky lady.
  12. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Well I've just watched almost all of the first one, and have to say, personally, I think he's taking the pee a bit out of that girlfriend of his somehow?? Surely???:shock: If reacting with wolves means living in a caravan with a smelly old bloke (who can't even afford a decent frying pan toboot!) having to wear electric blue mascara, and stuffing my mouth with half cooked offel, I don't think I'll bother thanks! Nah, I'm sticking with me gsd's thanks!

You could hardly say he's exploiting this for money though, you've only got to look at the state of that caravan, mine was better than that and we didn't have to live in it????:shock: Unless he's got a luxury 5-star pad tucked away somewhere which we don't know about perhaps???:?

As for ditching the girlfriend, how come she was with him on the Harry Hill show then? Seems a bit odd to me if he's ditched her, coz that's really up to date isn't it, the HH show I mean! Maybe one day soon she'll come to her senses, or maybe he ditched her after she did the nanny bit for Cheyanne then coz he didn't need her anymore and he couldn't find anyone else mad enough to do it? He's gotta be taking the p*ss out of her!!!!:shock:

I love the wolf, but for me, he's making a spectacle of it all, or even a complete farce!:roll:

Needless to say, I've deleted the 2nd programme;-)
  13. Sarah27

Sarah27 New Member

Name:
    Edna
    She was on Alan Titchmarsh with him the other day too.

Hmm, wonder if not everything we read on Dogsey is true :shock:
  14. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I agree, things get so twisted on here sometimes. It is not Helen that left him it was his 1st wife! :grin:
  15. ajshep1984

ajshep1984 New Member

Name:
    ajshep1984
    I watched 17 minutes got bored and turned it off. Pointless **** imo, it has no relevance to wild wolves or domestic dogs so what's the point!?! :?
  16. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    helena54, have you ever meet shaun,its a bit below the belt,saying about the smelly old bloke,if everyone on here said that you smell and overweight etc.wouldnt be nice.so what have you got against him,as he ever harmed you called you name.very much delt it.get a grip.
  17. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    My daughter was watching this show upstairs on her tv, she called me up to watch it ( hubby was playing on the xbox downstairs) I sat with her for 5 mins huffing and hmmm'ing before i'd said that it was complete tosh!, and told her if she wanted to watch a programme about wolves to watch a real one where they are in the wild running free!
    she started laughing- unbeknown to me her and her sister had had a bet on how long i'd be able to watch it before i kicked off on one ;)
  18. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    No I haven't - could be a nice bloke I don't know, but from where I was sitting at the time, he looked like an old tramp and to me tramps usually smell a tad. What have I got against him? Nothing personally, he can do what he likes, so long as it doesn't involve me. Personally I don't think he's all there tbh, he maybe thinks he's a wolf himself now, it certainly appears that way to me, maybe somebody ought to remind him that he IS a human being. I cannot see the point in wanting to be and act like an animal even under those circumstances, that all went out with the ark, "new man" has arrived, and personally I think that's progress. Each to their own I suppose. I would far, far rather see him interacting with wolves out in the wild, then let's see just how much he can be like them hey? Might make for a more interesting programme methinks? No?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
  19. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

new man and progress in the same sentence! you would think that should be right wouldnt you but look whats happening, stupidity, greed and ignorance but to name a few, maybe delving into nature is what we need to remind us of the importance of such things and how we can help to improve the world and people in it rather than destroying it and encouraging ignorance.
    progress should be about improving things not making it worse, so by the likes of shaun and the lion man educating people has to be a good thing and maybe progress.
  20. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Oh I'm all for lion man, cheetah man, any man quite honestly,big cats diary etc. etc. just not this particular man and the way he's going about this, it's all such a circus, it's all very odd, so I'll be sticking with the beeb in future with the big cats and see how it's done properly, the conservation of our fantastic wildlife out there. That's my opinion, I found it quite humourous actually, but unlike the humour I find in Big Cat Diary, more weird humerous. What was going on with those fish? Waving them around in the water like that and then telling them what a good boy they were to have caught them? What's he trying to do there then, make out they're actually wild now???? Normally, when the cameras are off, he'd just throw them a few raw fish, so I can't understand the reasoning behind the waving them around in the water? Perhaps somebody who is on his side could explain?
  21. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Now regardless of what ever else went on in the program, I don't get how giving a human pregnancy test to a wolf when a poo sample had already been sent off for testing, would be of benafit to anything, in my oppinion, that was just plane unnecessary.

So can anyone explain to me how this program was of any benafit to wild wolves, because unless I'm mistaken, there was no mention of wild wolves in that program.

Now here's a part of a program I did enjoy. Now maybe, if SE spent 3 years out in yellowstone like this guy did, to film the sequences of his documentary of wild wolves, then maybe I'd be more suportive. Now I'm not saying I don't like the guy, I'm actually indifferent to him, I just didn't like that program.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CjW_T3h35A