Mr & Mrs Wolf Tonight on 5 Shaun Ellis! General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Helena54, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Awww, there's a message up there now saying this video is no longer available and I would have liked to have seen that:-( Maybe there's some more about this guy on the web somewhere?

Gone a bit quiet now in here hasn't it????;-) :?:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Magic

Magic New Member

Name:
    Magic
    I've watched a little bit of SE too, I think he looks utterly ridiculous and has lost the plot :grin: After watching the last programme there, I'm certainly not looking out for the next one, I don't think he's doing anything very constructive at all! :? In fact, the programme made me cringe - felt a tad embarassed for both him and his err mate! :?
  4. MickB

MickB New Member

Name:
    Mick
    The "Valley of the Wolves" documentary was on one of the Sky channels a year or so ago. It was fantastic and taught more about wolf behaviour than any amount of self-indulgent rolling around with a pack of semi-domesticated wolves could ever do.

Mick
  5. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    It`s still being repeated quite regularly on the documentary channels on sky.:grin:

Edited to add... just done a search and it`s on Nat Geo Wild, on the following days and times:
    13/03 22.00
    14/03 01.00
    16/03 16.00
    17/03 11.00
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  6. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Thanks for that, I'll make a note of those dates, and definitely be watching that one!:grin:
  7. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Hmmm, just searched for the video again, and it seems to be behaving itself now... I mean actually working. So here's the link again, lets see if it works this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CjW_T3h35A
  8. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    The link works fine, but on the video bit, black screen, there is a message in white stating "sorry, this video is no longer available":-(
  9. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Thats wierd, just checked the new link again, and I can watch it with no problem at all.
  10. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    No probs here either.
  11. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I'm on IE coz I can't get here with aol but I will try that link via my aol browser then!:roll: How weird is that though, that it only gives ME that message, and it's printed in white, part of the screen, nothing to do with my puter really is it?:?

Perfect!!! Seen it now! Thanks, and I swear I saw Georgie lying in the snow there!!!! One thing I will say, have you noticed how well covered they look, how very healthy too, and these are wild wolves living in snow????!!! Says something I think?