Murphy (NI) posts from NIS thread General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by upallnight, Jun 1, 2010.

1. lainyb

lainyb New Member

Name:
    elaine
    Why Dawn, is someone stealing your soapbox, cause after reading thro this debarcle of a thread thats what you always seem to be on where this type of dog is concerned
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tokiayla

tokiayla New Member

Name:
    Kay
    I'd be having an outburst on here if someone had slated a situation with my dog that they knew nothing about.
    So what....Murphy was rehomed (happens to dogs every day)....for reasons not known to us or any of our business. Doesn't matter what time he was being walked - he slipped his collar - it happens.
    Murphy is only the victim here because he is lost and probably terrified.
    Reb - really hope you find the poor boy soon x
  4. Reb

Reb New Member

Name:
    Rebecca
    Thank you Tokiayla. To Dawn, where he's lost if you are genuinely interested appears on the link. I have merely answered comments that are highly out of order within this thread that have been pursued on this thread by people who should know better about where posts belong...you included I would say. There is a thread in lost and found have you noticed?
  5. Reb

Reb New Member

Name:
    Rebecca
    Lainyb the prayer wishes are lovely.

I am overwrought and emotional but seek nothing for myself only for Murphy and I cannot and absolutely refuse to let this boy's situation be disrespected in such an awful way here and I will stand up for what I believe is being cruelly dismissed in such an inappropriate fashion. Murphy is then a victim of circumstance at the moment but I prefer to think of him as a survivor, no offence Tokiayla.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I couldnt honestly give a monkeys toss what you think I am "stealing" but if YOU are genuinely worried, you will put this in the APPROPRIATE section and not write in this one, its about the NIS! There is nothing in the heading to draw anyones attention to the dog in question, so no I did not see the thread, no mention of NI type going missing! This thread was NOTHING to do with me in case you hadnt realised, but there is no chance on gods given earth Ill sit back and watch people being hurt because of breeders like those that constantly breeding these dogs with none existent morals and ethics! If we are clear on that, Ill ask again, where did he go missing from?

Oh and by the way I have had 3 people pm me about this dog BEFORE it was mentioned on here! AGAIN, was that me? Nope, dont think so, so wind your neck in and if you want help finding the dog, give the info required, in an effort to get him home.

May I suggest you (Reb) approach all the local pubs, often people who find dogs will pop in and mention it, its how somebody I know found their stolen dog.
  7. Reb

Reb New Member

Name:
    Rebecca
    You are continuing matters on the wrong thread Dawn methinks...any further comments of mine are in Lost and Found and hey guess what it does say on that thread what you want to know. I do not understand what come across as such vitriolic outbursts from you that are often protracted but ok are in the 'correct' thread. I don't want any help from people who judge without knowing or being interested in the real picture thank you. There seem to be too many on here who jump to conclusions and are so inordinately suspicious and think the worst possible thing of anyone really who has anything to do with the NIS and/or NI's and so on...very few are actually listening to any replies to Luz's original post unless they are clearly in support of her claims in that post, in my opinion. On a side note - as for Luz holding paperwork/records from the NIS that is really not done at all as has been pointed out a long way back in this thread; position of trust etc etc
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  8. velvetvampyre

velvetvampyre

Name:
    Not for the likes of you lot
    Reb. There are so many out here that sincerely hope Murphy is found ASAP, you and Sue are in our thoughts. I can see that you don't like Murphy to be seen as a victim as that's very negative but that's what some people can't help but think....I'm positive for Murphy. Bless him.