My Cavalier Family Photos

Discussion in 'Cavalier King Charles Spaniel' started by Chrisjonesxx, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris

My Cavalier Family

This Tanya, my first best friend. She is 6 and a grandmother, loves the beach but has long since given up chasing seagulls having discovered that she will never catch one !
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    And Lala, Tanya's sister. Lala is shy but as gentle and appealing as any dog can be.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  4. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    And Jobi - younger brother to Tanya and Lala. Jobi is also shy, but a truly lovely boy. He also loves the beach and is the athlete of the family - not an ounce of fat. Our vet stated that if all dogs on their books were like Jobi, they would be out of business within a week.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  5. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    I am ashamed to say I can't remember who this is. It was taken a few years ago and grew up to be one of the family, but which one ? The slightly intense look in the eye gives me a clue, but I am still not sure.

[​IMG][/IMG]
  6. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    I easily remember these lads though. They were Tanya's sons and we sold them all on to new owners. Sadly, the one in the middle (Ziggy, also in lower picture) did not get on with his new family's older male and we took him back at nine months. Ziggy is a wonderfully positive and cheerful character and I would not part with him again for the world.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. Katiecoos

Katiecoos New Member

Name:
    Kathryn
    Lovely pictures of your beautiful Cavaliers

[​IMG]
  8. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Seven on the sofa in this one, mostly younger and slimmer than the others. I managed to get nine (and me) on the sofa on one occasion, but that was on a cold and rainy day when nobody wanted to go out.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  9. Cavmad

Cavmad New Member

Name:
    Scott
    thanks for posting ...i love ziggy's hair....wow wild boy :)
  10. maebme

maebme New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    You have a beautiful family which I envy, as my little nest is now empty.:-(
  11. struthie

struthie New Member

Name:
    Ruthie
    They are beautiful,love Ziggys hair!
  12. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    What great pics!
    Becky
  13. Trixybird

Trixybird New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    What a fabulous family you have :grin:
  14. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Your family of cavaliers are so lovely hope to see more of them
  15. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    This is of our most recent litter in April - there were five puppies, but two had already gone to their new families. The mother Suki is checking her puppies are OK first thing in the morning.

[​IMG][/IMG]
  16. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Ziggy (right) with his uncle Romeo, when Ziggy was 10 months old. My wife had washed, groomed and generally tarted up Romeo and our most attractive female and taken along to a PDSA 'fun dog show' and entered in their respective classes. I took Ziggy along, unwashed, uncombed, for the experience, but entered him in the puppy class to help boost the PDSA funds. My wife's entries came nowhere, Ziggy won Best Puppy in Show.
    I laughed for a week.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  17. Asti

Asti New Member

Name:
    Alison
    WOW! What super picures of all those wonderful Cavies. I love the one with them all on the settee. Cavies are wonderful dogs aren't they. My Parents have owned about 5 Cavies through their lives, they only had Cavies.

It's also wonderful you took Ziggy back when he didn't settle into his new home, that shows the quality of a proper dog breeder. :)
  18. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Thank you all for your kind remarks, I appreciate them very much.
    This was a litter of a few years ago - please believe that I did not set this up. The mother had just left them for a break and they came together for company (they were not cold, we always make sure of that).
    For those who may wish to know - the mother was a Ruby, the father a Tricolour

[​IMG][/IMG]
  19. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Suki. In typical 'intense' mode. She is calm and well-behaved at home; she is my shadow and my closest companion. Outside, however, she MUST carry a feather, else will spend all her time furiously looking for one. A strange fixation.
    She drops it at the door on the way back in for next time.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  20. Hiya boi

Hiya boi New Member

Name:
    Lorraine
    Great cavvie pics there....I to love the sofa one....your Lala looks very much like my Kia
    I have 3 cavs at the moment and have also had several litters over the years.Possible next one at the end of the year if the mating doesn't clash with our holiday to Vegas.
    Great pictures keep em coming
  21. Trixy

Trixy

Name:
    Jasmine
    You have a lovely family there, big kisses and special licks from the Trixy Girls xxx