My Cavalier Family Photos

Discussion in 'Cavalier King Charles Spaniel' started by Chrisjonesxx, Jul 18, 2007.

1. sarah8

sarah8 New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Wonderful pics. They bring back fond memories as we always had cavs in the family when I was growing up. They are such happy dogs, always a delight. What a great family you have, you must have so much fun with them all.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Trixybird

Trixybird New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    great pictures, but especially liked the story of the best puppy in show - just goes to show doesn't it :lol:
  4. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Lovely pictures of your cavaliers they are such a lovely breed i would,nt be without one i just love em
  5. CockerMum

CockerMum New Member

Name:
    kitty (aka Paige)
    What a lovely family you have. they all look lovely but how on earth do you tell them all apart when you are out walking??? when so many of them are tri-colours (not sure if this is right for Cavaliers?) :) they are truely beautiful!!! thank you for posting them.
    CM
  6. maebme

maebme New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    I have so enjoyed looking at the pics of your cavalier familyu Chris. Thank you very much.
  7. Katrina342

Katrina342 New Member

Name:
    Kat
    :grin: Beautiful dogs, thanks for sharing :grin:
  8. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    CockerMum,

Thank you very much.

Yes, Tricolour is right for Cavaliers. The nine of them are no doubt almost identical to everybody other than my wife and I, but differences in size, gait, habit, length of coat and facial markings is usually sufficient for us to identify each individually - but there are times when we get it wrong !!
    There are several occasions when a passer by has remarked to me that I am walking my dogs into the ground. I reply by saying that this is my third (or fourth) walk with different dogs and I used to be 6 inches taller a few years ago.
  9. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    This little girl (Katy) was a year old when the photo was taken. She and her sister Phoebe are inseperable and almost identical in colour and size.

[​IMG][/IMG]
  10. Chrisjonesxx

Chrisjonesxx New Member

Name:
    Chris
    A poor picture of Katy (on the right) and Phoebe resting together.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  11. Papillon

Papillon New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Lovely pics, I adore the one on the sofa!
  12. wendyann

wendyann New Member

Name:
    Wendy
    What amazing photos!! really enjoyed looking at them, all beautiful as cavaliers can only be!! just the sweetest breed, love my 2 to bits, and Seve and Lucy who sadly died on the same day last year