My German Pinschers Introductions

Discussion in 'German Pinscher' started by tala, Mar 30, 2014.

1. tala

tala New Member

Name:
    kew
    6JRT's, Malka and Azz like this.

My German Pinschers

What a nice site this is, very friendly and informative. My name is Karen and I bred Nala, Tess's German Pinscher. I thought it might be nice to share some other photos of these great little dogs. There cheeky, with big characters but great fun too. I have been an owner and breeder for 5 years now. I imported Sassy my first red bitch form the USA. I show in the UK and abroad.
    IMG_1822.jpg
    This is Bella, posing in the garden.she is a daughter of Sassy and has just recently had her own puppies.
    IMG_0343.JPG
    This is Sassy enjoying the Beach.
    IMG_1392.JPG
    This is Milo, my Star of the moment, who was Junior World Winner at the World Show last year, has done amazingly well at Shows in Europe and recently won a red Rosette at Crufts. As you can guess I'm very proud.He lives with Sally a good friend and Bella's sister Mia. IMG_1706.jpg
    Lastly this is Bella with her recent litter, 3 boys all gorgeous and just going to their new homes. She was great mum.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Absolutely stunning dogs! :007:
  4. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Malka and tala like this.
    Hello Karen :) welcome, for a moment I thought you had stolen Nala :D
    What 'neat and clean' little dogs GP's are, very smart looking.
    I love Milo, he looks beautifully balanced with a good neck and nicely laid shoulders. I am not surprised to hear he has done so well at shows.

Aw the puppies are gorgeous :cool:
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh dear, I forgot :blush:

6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Hi Kew - welcome to Breedia!

Lovely dogs you have there, and I agree with Meg about Milo - very good looking dog :)

I will try and get a couple of your photos featured in the week, but in the meantime if you have any more that you are fond of, please do add them to this thread :D
  7. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    They really are very smart looking dogs - they look full of character. It's not a a breed I've ever met - what size are they compared to, say, a Manchester Terrier?