My Golden Retriever Max Photos

Discussion in 'Golden Retriever' started by mj, Jan 8, 2007.

1. mj

mj New Member

Name:
    mel

My Golden Retriever Max

This is max my second golden my first Honey died in November, But Max is helping with the loss what a bundle of mischief he's 10 weeks old anyone out there with a golden of a simaler age so we can compere notes!!!
    Thinks he's going to be curly coated looking at him now..[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. bluemerle lover

bluemerle lover New Member

Name:
    jen
    :grin: hes absolutely gorgeous
  4. Sweep

Sweep New Member

Name:
    Sheena
    An Absolutely stunning Puppy:grin:
  5. IanTaylor

IanTaylor

Name:
    Ian
    He's a handsome lad :)
  6. shaza

shaza New Member

Name:
    Sharon
    What a little stunner Max is, :smt007 great pics
  7. twogoldens

twogoldens New Member

Name:
    Brenda
    Hi, I also have a 10 wk old Goldie bitch called Amber. Adorable. I also have a two and a half year old (her half brother) called Paddy. Amber is very greedy and mischievious and is plaguing poor Paddy by nipping and biting his legs and ears when she gets the chance. He ignored her for the first week, but not plays quite well, until it gets a bit rough and we have to separate them! I am new to this site and was going to post a photo, but can't access the attachments link!
  8. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Awwwwwwww I'm in lurve!!!!!
  9. mj

mj New Member

Name:
    mel
    hi there two goldens,

im new as of Dec 2006, Max is my 2nd golden and a real mischief he's into everything biting and chewing us though.. I'll try to find the info for you on listing photos i had to do mine through a website called photobucket ill look for the link and info for you
    i look forward to chatting tou again
  10. twogoldens

twogoldens New Member

Name:
    Brenda
    Hi, I will try it tomorrow. Is your 10 wk old housetrained Amber is not too bad, but of course being winter its difficult to leave door open. I see you are in Moraira, my brother lives in Benitachell!!
  11. mj

mj New Member

Name:
    mel
    I cant belive it what a coinceidence its certainly a small world has they say.
    Max isn't doing to bad he does go to the door but you have to be like lightening otherwise it is too late!! He wont poo in the house and with the whole house been tiled floors it's easily cleaned up just glad i haven't carpets..
    I'm having trouble at the minute with him attacking legs and loose clothing we are working on the leave command and sometimes he does and like any puppy sometimes he just ignores us!!!
    Hope you can sort out the photo thingy.
  12. oscardoodle

oscardoodle New Member

Name:
    sarah
    He's very handsome, I have a 12 week old Golden - Oscar, the best thing i've ever done apart from having my son of course, I am truly IN LOVE.:smt007
    Calm, loving, piddling a problem until 3 days ago.
    Have had a few trips to the vets already in 3 weeks.
    I too would like to post a picture or too and cannot find the link to do so - oh poo!

regards
    Sarah & Oscar x
  13. oscardoodle

oscardoodle New Member

Name:
    sarah
  14. lizziel

lizziel New Member

Name:
    lizzie
    Really sorry - but it didn't work :grin:

if you look in the forum help section you will find the details of how to post a photo. Try going back to photobucket and making sure you have copied the whole link as it doesn't look complete to me - although I am no expert at all on this.

Actually I think - looking at it again - that you have too many http bits in it - when the box comes up in the left hand corner of your screen and asks you to enter the link make sure you either put the link in when the "http//" bit in the box is still in blue writing (as the info you are entering will overwrite this which is what you want to do) or else delete the writing in the same box before you paste your copied link into it.

We have a Golden Retriever who is 18 months old today:shock: can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

Would love to see your photos once you have mastered the art of putting the links in :grin:
  15. labmum

labmum New Member

Name:
    Jade
    Your max looks like he will be a big boy. I have a 18 week old golden bitch Fleur, heres a[​IMG][/IMG] pic at about the same age.
  16. Fudgeley

Fudgeley New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    He is an absolute stunner.
  17. mj

mj New Member

Name:
    mel
    Thanks everyone,
    I'd forgotten how small max was heres a picture taken this week. How he's grown

[​IMG]

Dosen't look like the cute puppy anymore he's 5months old today!