My old pom has tugged his tail for weeks.any advise? Questions

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Seadogmonkey, Nov 15, 2016.

?

My old pom has tugged his tail for weeks.any advise?

1. any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Seadogmonkey

Seadogmonkey New Member

Name:
    Ben

My old pom has tugged his tail for weeks.any advise?

guys,please share if your dogs have ever had the same experiences. My pom Bear (half breed) has been acting very strange since last 2 weeks. His tail goes limp every time he crouches/lays on the floor, which is not very normal habit of him. before the last 2 weeks, his tail always in the upright position in every move. However, he will put his tail up every time he meets us or standing/running normally.Also, he also humps my leg and becomes withdrawn a little. It may sound very strange to ask and worried about, but this has been very troubling me for what he has been.

the most recent possible factors that i've figured out are that he's been given different foods, our new coming baby,sickness,and our new long-term visitors at home.Could he be depressed? He also looks stressed and inactive recently too. Any idea guys? I jsut want my old Bear back. Thank you guys
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    Have you taken Bear to the vet to check out possible sickness and/or pain? That would be my first port of call, not asking for help on an internet site where we do not know him and how he is normally, just that you are troubled about his behaviour.

I am sorry that I cannot help you - all I can suggest is to take Bear to his vet and explain what is happening. Good luck and I hope Bear returns to his normal self very soon.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.
    I am with Malka I would take Bear to vets
  5. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
  6. Elana

Elana Member

Name:
    Elana
    Hello,

It sounds to me, like your old friend might need a visit to the Vet.

It's impossible for any of us to know what's really going on with your pup just from the information which you provided.

It sounds as if there are several sources of stress in your pup's life, but it's always important to rule out any disease or illness.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

~ Elana~