New french bulldog owner General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Ralphy the frenchie, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Challis87

Challis87 New Member

Name:
    James
    He most certainly did Carol that went on for a good 6 minutes with the baby keep moving his hand around for him to lick, im with you on the no harm as long as his hands are cleaned before putting them in his mouth but i alsp know first hand my partners cousin will npt let a dog lick her child its actually quite mad
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    I read somewhere that a dogs saliva is like an antiseptic, which they actually use to stop infection. Obviously I'm only saying this in dog related terms, before anyone suggests I would let my dog lick my wounds!
  4. Challis87

Challis87 New Member

Name:
    James
    Indeed have heard this also a very long time ago but apparentlt its how they able to eat a raw diet bones& cartlidge and everything and are ok so my brother seems to think lol hope youve had a good xmas dude
  5. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Challis87 likes this.
    My Christmas was good thanks, quiet. Just how I like it. Hope yours was enjoyable?
  6. Challis87

Challis87 New Member

Name:
    James
    Yes was as xmas' are when you get older a lot of running around got the best present ive had in about ten years tho so that a bonus ha ha , little mans got vets tomorros came home after leavng him at home for two hours hes made a mess of his ear again and its gotten worse definate infection poor little sod his ear was like a swimming pool this morning and thr smells not great either but its crazy its changed in 24 hours so my guess is tomorrow we gonna be sent home with him looking like a satelite ;(
  7. Challis87

Challis87 New Member

Name:
    James
    Hes happy tho lol

Attached Files:

8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Challis87 likes this.
    Love it. Looks like he got his own paddling pool!
  9. Challis87

Challis87 New Member

Name:
    James

Lol as soon as my little boy come out of it yesterdag he was in there think its his new favourite place , just back from vets with steroids and another appointment next week thinks it could be allergies
  10. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Ah, sounds about right. The poor buggers always suffer more with allergies!