New Presa Introductions

Discussion in 'Presa Canario' started by Newpresalover916, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Newpresalover916

Newpresalover916 New Member

Name:
    D
    Azz likes this.

New Presa

Hi I am a new Presa Canario owner I got my boy Bane last Monday as a gift I didn't know nothing about them until I did some research and scared the crap out of me but the more I read the more I started to love this breed Bane is 6weeks old and is just awsome and calm so hopefully I do a good job in training him. Am joining this chat to ask for help and to read your guys experience with this breed thanks.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Azz likes this.
    Hi D, welcome to the forum. I have asked admin to move your post to the Presa page. Posts for this breed are infrequent, but you are more likely to meet other owners on the breed page.
    I hope Bane turns out to be all you wish, perhaps you could post some pictures of him.
  4. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
    @Newpresalover916 - time to update us on your life, adventures and frustration of living with a new puppy :)
  5. Esa

Esa New Member

Name:
    Esa
    Make sure he is vacinated as presas are easilyto catch diseases.
  6. Esa

Esa New Member

Name:
    Esa
    Dear CaroleC could you sen m the breed info page.
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hmm. Normally you would click the box, Breed Info, at the top left corner of the page, and enter the breed in the Search box, on the top right. However, there is no available info for the Presa, the page is blank!
    The only source of information seems to be looking back on the previous posts on this forum. This is not a breed group that I am familiar with, I will try messaging Admin to see if the omission can be rectified.