NI on Amal Cops South Africa!!

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Borderdawn, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    I honestly wasn't here to cause an argument. It's not worth it.

You'll be pleased to know here's one NI owner you two have driven away from Dogsey. I am closing my account as you two make it impossible for me to enjoy chatting here about my dogs or my breed or even being here at all.

Happy NI bashing!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Ok Sally thats fine, Dogsey promotes responsible and ethical breeding Im not surprised "one or two" breeders (if they are or support them) have been driven away, they certainly dont come into that category.
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I also meant to add, I hope you and your dogs do very well in the future.
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL.... aren't we big bad and scary!!>.

ANd heres me thinking we are nameless faceless nobodies..why would WE matter ..and its not like we are following you around on every thread you post on!! driven you out indeed.. what a drama queen!

Anyway..Dawn,,, I just noticed something funny about your title..the only letters missing are N and I
  6. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    I'm not a breeder Borderdawn. I'm just a regular dog owner who wanted to enjoy chatting about her dogs and the breed she loves with other like-minded friendly dog owners.
  7. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    what the heck?? I don't know what you're going on about here.

You matter because you take over every NI conversation here and have made it impossible for me to do what I came here to do - chat about my dogs and the breed I love in a friendly, non-biased manner. You may not have followed me personally around on every thread, but you DO stick your oar in on every NI thread and they're the ones I wanted to enjoy.
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I was taking the pee.. you said we had driven you out... I was saying aren't we big bad and scary ..I think not

Oh I am sorry.. its a forum.. I can stick my oar in where ever I like..
    Carry on chat about your dogs.. its only when health etc raises its head that I stick my oar in and I will continue to do so..I have been on here for some years now and will continue to be... i have been accused of breeding my rescue bitch etc etc and you know what..I dont give a damn I have nothing to hide so no one will chase me off.. usually the people running away are the ones who have stuff to hide..

sally do what you like.. leave, stay, argue.. or guess what..... find your ignore button and you wont have to read anything I write ever again..:002:
  9. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    I have tried the ignore button but because you two insist on taking over every NI conversation, the threads become impossible to follow because of all the missing posts.

I have nothing to hide. I just can't enjoy this site because your constant NI bashing ruins it for me. I know you don't give a damn - you have made that quite obvious.
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I said "if" they were or supported them.

Listen Sally, I cannot stand by and watch people ruin dogs lives when their primary motives are money and greed.

The only NI threads I comment on are those that start misleading people or telling lies. THIS thread was not in any way nasty, it was the TRUTH the program is sure to be repeated, watch it for yourself. My feelings on NI's are they they look like the crosses of the breeds they are and/or poor quality specimens of one or other of them. there is no way on tihs earth will I sit back and watch unethical greedy manipulative people con people and not bring it to peoples attention. I am DELIGHTED that some NI breeders DO care and are going about fixing the mess this "type" of dog is in, it cannot be called a breed as they vary too much in type, temperament and contruction.

Louise.
    It will be my laptop I used, the N, I and M got contaminated with ben and Jerry's caramel chew chew!!! they stick, I did see it but couldnt change the title.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

Well I hope you did the right thing and licked it up:lol:
  12. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    On the contrary.. we do give a damn..which is why I stick my oar in.. if you cant handle that well maybe you should have researched your breed better
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Gosh its yummy!! :mrgreen: