NI owners-do you know what dead tail is? Questions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by huskadie, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    When I spoke to the guy he asked me what the bitch was that I wanted to use him on - I of course said Northern Inuit and he just said "oh right" - as if he would of used it on anything at all.

I never heard anything back from the advertisers either. Does anyone know if the ad is still running?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Honesty

Honesty New Member

*sigh*

Maybe I should phone him and say I have a little terrier I just fancy crossing them??? He'd probably say " that would be a good cross"

PMSL
  4. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    I reckon he would say "yes it would make a good cross" if you said you had a bengal (cat) lol
  5. Honesty

Honesty New Member

or a rex...... rabbit!!!!
  6. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    I've just checked Sandra the add is still there unfortunatly.
  7. PurpleJackdaw

PurpleJackdaw New Member

Name:
    Bev
    Grrrrr what an idiot he is :x
    He has another ad too for lab pups ,here is an extract from it "All pups are £400 with pedigree and £500 with pedigree and K.C Registerd."
    Strange I never knew the KC charged soooo much to register a pup :evil:
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    PM me the link again I will complain to the advertiser. Maybe if everyone complained we might put a stop to him, or at least make things difficult.
  9. Honesty

Honesty New Member

Sandra, I swear, this guy is either an idiot, or a genius....
  10. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I've just picked up on this thread - this guy sounds really dodgy - it's probably all been sorted by now and I'm picking up fag ends, but did you manage to get the ad removed Sandra? Apart from anything else, the guy is talking through his proverbial because wolves do not have large litters, 3 is the norm apparently, so correct me if I'm wrong, but my interpretation was that he was claiming that because his stud was a wolf dog, he threw large litters! You could probably get his advert removed, if you haven't already, via the Trade Descriptions Act?

Just a thought, but as I say, it's probably all done and dusted by now.