NI Owners Only Thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jo_W, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    thanks will have a peek at the site just now.. she seems a really nice bitch,, would just like to see her head profile ;-)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    Hi siren, had a quick look at the site, , great photos but they are kinda small,, would love to see her side profile if you get a min... cheers
  4. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    i love em too, had to rehome my mini bull terrier, very sad day, i loved him, he loved me.....but..........he growled at my grandaughter, rehomed him to a older couple kids were 25+ perfect in every way (exept kids) miss him like you wouldn't believe
  5. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
    love Inks ebt, my 'old' lad only lived to be 8 yrs, he was great with kids, but not so great with other dogs,
  6. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    thankyou aw, she is hard work but she makes us laugh in so many ways a wee diamond of a dug x
  7. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
    your ebt is a beauty ink, and I have many wonderful memories of our Sammy he certainly was a character, will try to find a pic to post
  8. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    pleeze do, i just can't get enuff of the wee bu..ers lol x
  9. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    gorgeous pics!!! more please!!! :D :D
  10. Siren

Siren New Member

Name:
    Rachelle
    I don't really have time to take a profile shot and upload it just for you ;-) , but I think there are lots of side pics on her website, if you click on the pic it brings it up larger.