NI/Ute Health Problems Health

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jo_W, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I have to say.. WW.. has told me what happend to her dog... so its not as if she has been totaly secretive about it... obviously its not something she wishes to put on an open forum,.. thats her choice... you cant force people to say/do things they dont want to...

please no one pm me asking what happend to WW's dog...that would be wrong on so many levels
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Just to cause trouble I assume. there were a few that KNEW he was rehomed in a homing centre, but it was lies, SC did tell the truth and she could prove it, not like the lies JK has told, she cant or wont prove any of them were wrong!
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    What rules? they have broken no rules with regard to confidential information, that would be personal details, i.e addresses etc... NONE of which have been published. Think about it, I dont have to put up MY dogs pegigree, his litter sisters will do! :002: All I need say is "the litter brother to this dog has so and so"
  5. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Don't know how to answer inbetween.

Ref Hunter being PTS, that was a ploy from SC, she feeds diff people diff info to see what will get back. (Was there a date on the receipt? just curious) We were told firstly that he was PTS then that this was a lie. This was from one of her best friends, yes it sounds warped but things are in certain worlds.

All I can say ref the pics is I was not there when they were taken, what context etc. I will say that JKs old kennels do not look ideal, hence the fact Jlie upgraded them, I am sure. Dawn, you are a photographer and you know pics can be misleading, whether they are or not I am cannot say.

Ref my pedigree , why would I doubt the original one? SC was part of NIS at that time.

Ref the conditions SC keeps her dogs in, I have seen that with my own eyes. I know how she treats her dogs. I saw what she did to Merlin:evil: I have seen how she breeds from any bitch regardless of breed standard or health tests, rehomes her bitches after she has made money from a litter. Talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. As for Julie, I do not actually know her that well but from what I do know of her she is 100& better and nicer than SC and nothing like SC said.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Who is we? NIS? JK? Sorry WW dont buy it, not for one minute.

Ideal?, FILTHY, DISGRACEFUL comes to mind! I could post them here if you wish, if my idea of keeping dogs is so far removed from everyone else on here, Ill stand corrected! The picture of one of those dogs is a recent one, the new kennels, different fronts to the other ones, which incidently holds "Sacuta" (im told) who is what 7yrs old?? Not that old those pics are they! A lactating bitch on wringing wet floors, feceas all over them trodden, disgusting, not to mention two cruelty convictions, really WW, you pick some friends and forgive a lot! You are far more forgiving than me.

SC admits she made mistakes though and she has moved house into a MUCH better place, kept beautifully, have you seen it? Does JK rehome bitches after breeding from them? Cos I only know of one older dog she has "Sacuta" and where are all the others? Like 20yrs worth WW?

Im sorry too many people know what she is like first hand, PERSONAL experiences.
  7. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I will just say that we know werewolf very well and what she says is true in every case.

As to werewolfs dogs pedigree being used by SC to report a health problem that did not exist, SC made it perfectly obvious who's dog she was referring to, as she took a post from werewolf from another forum and posted it along with the pedigree. She also called werewolf by her real name. I think this proves that it was werewolf's dog that she was referring to.

SC should not have copies of anybody's dogs to post freely on the internet as she chooses, without the owners permission.

I cannot understand why she still has a copy of these pedigrees as all information should have been returned to TIDA on her leaving as per the terms and conditions of the TIDA constitution that she herself proposed and accepted.

I do understand that the same thing happened on her dismissal from the NIS though so am not suprised in the slightest.

To anybody that doesn't know SC she can be very convincing. My advice would be go and see her. See for yourself what conditions she lives in and how she houses her dogs. I think that would speak for itself. I am sure that may people that have been to her premesis both before and after her house move will confirm this.

The others just bury their heads in the sand. Taking head shots only of her dogs are only hiding the truth of their condition.

I am one of the people that has been a victim of her lies and yes I have always spoken out about this truthfully. I have never hidden the fact that one of our dogs has epilepsy in her lines. Who do I blame, I blame the breeder. She is the one that knowingly bred several litters when she had full knowledge of the epilepsy for over 3 years.
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yeah? well I didnt know who's pedigree it was!

Most are freely available and the others POSTED have the owners permission anyway!

Yet you bought a dog from her, then went back a couple YEARS later and bought another!:roll:

Oh they sure do!!!!! Ive seen FULL pics of JK's dogs and how they are kept, that was enough for me thanks. :grin:
  9. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    lol, I am not scared of anyone:grin:
  10. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks Shona, it is now simply a matter of principle on my part ref SC and KCJACK.
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    KCJACK, why didn't you come to the falsely advertised talk by J Sampson?
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    She was probably put off by all the rubbish the NIS folk were saying about it! ;)
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Ill leave you tonight now WW, behave yourself. :)
  14. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    can I ask why it was falsely advertised? im totaly lost now
  15. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol part timer.. its still early..lol:grin:
  16. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Because I have a job,
  17. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I asked this earlier. :?
  18. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    lol, I always do!!
    SC and someone on this forum might I add, advertised it as a talk that was specifically about NIDs and said JS would look at our pedigrees for us. I contacted JS about this (as I knew he is not an authority on NIDs, why would he do a talk on just our dog breed?) and of course it was not true, he confirmed it was a general talk about genetics and inbreeding in dogs and he would not be looking at pedigrees which he did not. If it had been advertised as a general talk I am sure people from all diff dog breeds would've attended. As it happend there were very few of us.
    lol:grin:
  19. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Sorry was not ignoring you, my sister phoned inbetween so I got lost , apologies :grin: answer below.
  20. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    As do I and others that were there.
  21. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well I had to work as have a new job what the hell this has to do with you I dont know.

So Werewolf are you happy with JKs practises?