NI/Ute Health Problems Health

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jo_W, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Hi Casandra, Thank you for the reply. Can I ask which one is registered with TIDA please?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    That's unlucky, I hope your pup grows up fine and healthy.
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thank you for your honesty Cassanda. Which blood clotting disordeer does your NI have? That will help other responsible breeders test for it.
  5. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    I Know carol doesn`t come on a lot.. i hope she doesn`t mind me answering for her.. it`s the pup that`s TIDA registered.
  6. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Thanks Janie, Do you know if the other 2 are from TIDA or NIS registered breeders?

Only asking so I can put them under the correct society/association.
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Jo - may I ask what is the purpose of this thread? :grin: If it's to collate data to log health I don't feel the data is representative because, for instance, only a small minority of Utonagan owners or breeders are members of this particular forum.

Also, what is the purpose of asking which body the dog is registered with?
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I had wondered that myself, especially as the OP already owns an NI.
  9. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    As most have already stated which group each is registered with, then I am asking to maintain consistency. As Carol has stated that her dogs are registered with both TIDA and NIS I was curious as to which group the breeder was from. I can then list Carol's dog under the appropriate society/association.

Why do you see this as an issue?
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I dont think anyone sees it as an issue, but as you are a member of NIS surely this info is already available to you, except for the couple of TIDA ones? I would imagine people are curious as to why you want to know all about the health of their dogs, when anyone else who starts a thread of NI health gets slammed for asking questions.
  11. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Where did I say anything about seeing an issue? My requests are perfectly reasonable. I would like to know the purpose of the thread. To reiterate, if it is to collate data on the health of dogs it is not representative.

You asked for information on which group the dog is registered in your first post. I would like to know what your reasons are for requiring this information please?
  12. S23Doe

S23Doe New Member

Name:
    Doe
    Not bad Jo ......... you managed three days before someone just had to ruin the thread......... typical
  13. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    I personally have never criticised/slammed anyone for asking questions. As far as I am aware, this is an open forum for dog owners to ask questions about their or any breed they wish to. It is then entirely at the other members own discretion as to whether they post a reply or not.

If people do not like the thread, then they do not have to read it, if they feel they can add something constructive, then they are entitled to post a reply.

No ulterior motive, no sitting on one side of the fence. Just ordinary NI owners choosing to share their information, nothing more and nothing less.
  14. S23Doe

S23Doe New Member

Name:
    Doe
    Two Northern Inuits Bitches.
    High hip score in one. (43)
    Seasonal Tummy Rash in other (appears every summer)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  15. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Jeez I give up with you lot. You asked for information, which many gave - including me. I am now asking for information back from you because I am curious as to why you are asking. You are very touchy because I have not accused you of ulterior motives, nor have I slammed or criticised you as you suggest; I have merely asked why you are asking the questions you are asking because I am interested - having already answered them, of course.

And no S23Doe, I am not trying to ruin a thread:roll: . Usually I don't answer personal questions without knowing the reason why I am being asked. For your information I have never held back on anything to do with the health of my dog.
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yet when somebody mentioned your pup.........! pot and kettle :002:
    Your pups???
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Can you just imagine if KCjack has started this thread?

LS, if all NI/UTE owners were like you they'd be in a far better state.
  18. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

What the hell didI say? :lol: :lol: :lol: Good heavens, I only asked ... why? :043: :043: :043:
  19. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    Totally Agree with you Dawn.
  20. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    LS, I am more than happy to ask admin to remove your post, if that is what you would prefer?

With regard to the slammed/criticised comment, that was in answer to Borderdawn's post.
  21. S23Doe

S23Doe New Member

Name:
    Doe

Read Original question Dawn .........

Lucky star .... i was not talking about you........ it was aimed at Dawns remark