NID x GSD Pups , Advert General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by werewolf, Nov 9, 2009.

1. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    Sometimes in life you do need to take a step back to move forward...................

<talking in general>
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Wise words !! Had I followed such advice, how my life would have been different :roll:
  4. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    You would be surprised how many people wouldn't because they can't keep an eye on them incase something goes wrong. I quite literally cried and begged on the phone with tracey before she gave me the "i'll have to think about it". It took me another week of sweet talk to convince her, and even then, I thought she was going to back out of it in the end so she wouldn't have to give up her puppy.
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Perhaps, but Id of stayed strong. I refused $8500 for Orey, Id refuse 10 times that too, and any puppy I breed will remain where I can be in a position to take it back should conditions warrant it. I understand how some people will allow their puppies to travel immense distances, but Im not one of them.
  6. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    how many have been in contact with you for over 2 and a half years?
  7. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    How many what? Im sorry i dont understand.
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Yes the two Saarloos litters from earlier this year are involved in the breeding plan. However, we have to be adaptable - time has shown that too much of this wolfdog blood moves away from the outgoing temperament of the Northern Inuit and by putting in too many wolfdog x NI crosses with our NI bitches is still doubling up on the NI - which we don't want to do at the moment.

As it states on my website - the CSW that I have will be bred pure and are not part of the other breeding plan.
  9. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    If anyone has any questions they would like to ask me, I invite them to ask me directly by the appropriate means i.e. via the contact details given on my website.

I am sorry but I am not going to participate in any threads, or reply to any posts that I feel are purely personal, judgmental or to start yet another argument to slander me!

I hope you understand.