NIS resignations Controversial

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Cheyenne, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Im starting to agree with you KcJack. :-(
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    JK is not going to give up the NIS that is clear to me, what I find insulting is they are insulting everyones inteligence with their ridiculous charade.
    Its like a group of kids playing games with dogs and their genetics although I believe my kids have more morals.
    The NIS is a business always was and always will be.
  4. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    so who is in charge now? im so confused
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    So nothing has changed.. apart from Ian leaving..or has he not really left??

can't say I am surprised..the only thing that will make JK step away will be a wooden box..
  6. lovezois

lovezois Fondly remembered

Name:
    Eunice
    [QUOTE=Shona;

Me too Shona. Seems to me that there has been a switch around, but at the end of the day nothing has really changed.
  7. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Isnt it a shame, I was so hopeful. Laura is Ian's partner, Ian resigned, but obviously now Laura is doing Ians job on the website, I expect he will still do it behind closed doors.

No president (requires a person of integrity and trust) no replacement (obviously nobody fits the bill?) JK will still rule the roost and continue as she has, such a shame, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, but sadly I have been proved very wrong.
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Does that mean for once Dawn I am right and you were wrong LOL?
  9. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    LOL looks that way to me... what a shame!!
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well as far as I am concerned they are all in together now the whole committee so united the stand but united they will fall.
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Absolutely, you were.:grin:
  12. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    did you ever consider that choosing a good president that would make a positive difference who is willing-no-eager to accept the position and has the best interest of the dogs' welfare at heart would be more than a whimsical decision? A lot seems to be happening, and I, for one, would rather they take their time to find someone perfect than just picking someone just because they have "the seniority".
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Problem is with the NIS as I said previously is that its a little business not a society concerned with the dogs welfare.
    I mean please it has been run by a woman with cruelty convictions against dogs it would take a moron not to think "Dur surely thats not right"
  14. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    well, if they were making changes...than wouldn't that be one place to start?
  15. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    JK has ruined what could of been a great breed but she has lied and cheated and lost the trust of everyone around her even some of her own committe members, if the breed is to survive she has to be kicked out just like she has kicked out everyone who has queried her.
  16. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    not once did I mention jk, as it wasn't the point that I was trying to make...I was just saying, in response to there not being a president, that this could be one way that they are trying to change...why say nasty things about NIS's recent changes when it is a step (however small it may be) to trying to be better. Nothing changes over night, and every small step will build up to something better. This is one thing that I thought most of you would at least say "ok, they are trying...lets see how it turns out" but it's not enough...and I am sure that you will never be satisfied with the NIS trying to make changes...only every other group except for NIS....because, I don't think any of you will ever put aside your hate to try to consider that some of them (maybe not all, but at least some) are trying to make things better.

And I find it really weird that all these other groups still want to use NI as breeding stock even though there are health problems. If they are so against what the NI have become, then why don't they just start fresh with healthy dogs that they themselves checked out instead of b*tching about how badly the NI have turned out and how poor the record are. Obviously it's not bad enough for them to not use Ni in their own "self-proclaimed" breeding programs. Otherwise they wouldn't be dumb enough to use dogs with all these health problems in their breeding. No matter how much outcrossing you do, if it starts out bad, it will come back and hit you when you least expect it.
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Its interesting you appear to support the NIS registering puppies from aggressive bitches subsequently rehomed and rehomes, in because of aggression, then mated regardless, yet when a breeder acts responsibly in the case of an aggressive dog, where its temperament cannot be passed on, its wrong!!
  18. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    why do people always believe what they read without finding out the facts?????
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Oh please!! WHY dont the NIS give people the facts!! :roll: Would you like me to reel a few "facts" off for you?
  20. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    ready and waiting for you to tell me what i dont know BD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  21. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    still waiting hunny.......how long do i have to wait for you to make **** up????? need to go to work soon dawn, can you hurry up?