NIS - What happens now? Controversial

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Borderdawn, May 1, 2009.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn

NIS - What happens now?

With the latest uproar in the NIS comittee and the secretary leaving etc.... What happens now?

It seems that a lot of lies have been told (whats new) and some people have been treated very badly. It also appears things were gone about in a very unproffessional manner leaving paid up members of the NIS is a position of untrust in their comittee.

In light of the Wolfdog threads etc.... and the breed standard thread, I wonder if this could be discussed?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Well, as usual I have missed it all:grin::blush: Can you tell me what has happened now? :roll: If you can't that is fine:grin:
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Well it appears that the secretary has left due to the actions of the committee. I think they accused her of witholding passwords or something, but it does seem she has cause to as things were "dissappearing" again!
  5. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Ah, I see:grin: thanks Dawn xx
  6. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I have so much to add to this thread as the EX- Secretary of the NIS.
    The committee took it upon themselves to withhold the password to the 'WEBSITE' from the NIS (I put this in bold as it will be apparant later that the forum & website are two seperate entities) 4 months ago.

I gave the website/forum passwords to those I trusted. They since changed the WEBSITE password 4 months ago and did not let me know the new one.
    As I was Web/Admin of both forum and website I was denied access.
    Yet the chairman didnt ask the two people on the committee i.e. Tracey Fowler & Claudeen Hull why they denied me access. So for 4 months I asked why. I to this day never got an answer.

They turned it on me that I denied them access to the forum. However after the 4 months of me asking to update the website they had been plotting to start a new forum.
    I noted that some committee members were deleting posts enamass so I changed the forum password to protect the site.
    I have everything backed up regardless to what they deleted.
    I was also on the committee and know how they work.
    I have no respect. :(
  7. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S

Luz it must be awful to be treated in this way:?

I don't understand why anybody would feel the need to delete anything from a Website, unless they had something to hide:?

Sorry, you have been treated this way xx
  8. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I will be happy to answer questions honestly here and on the old forum. :) I have always been honest to members however I do think some committee members are ok but the majority are not.
  9. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    The truth hurts them as their story is different to mine however I have the whole story backed up as I imagine Claudeen does too. I wonder if she backed it ALL up?
  10. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Luz, I am so sorry to hear that you have been treated so badly. Maybe because you are an honest person, you didn't fit in, if you know what I mean.;-) There seem to be a few people seeing the light lately, I hope many more do as well. Hold your head high girl you have done nothing wrong. *Hugs* to you.
  11. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Thanks and no I have done nothing wrong at all yet backed in a corner.
    That is what they do to those who dont agree.
    I having been on the committee for so long know so much and if I get abuse for what I have said so far I know all ive said is the truth and have so much to back it up and beyond.
    I welcome it!
  12. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I can copy and paste anything anyone wants to hear!
  13. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I also am getting so much support and pasting of information damning to the nis to back it all up.
    I condemn the NIS for all it stands for and wont allow the members to be duped and decepted like they have been for so long.
    This is from a respected member for 5 years with this so said Society.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
  14. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Was it health issues that was deleted?:?
  15. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Only the titles of the threads will tell as they also tell a tale as to why they were deleted and why enmass?
    I didnt receive an answer so my respect went from 100% before Christmas to 0% there after.
    They didnt reckon I'd be from the sweet Secretary I am to be the Stand I am now.
    I wont stop as they picked the wrong time of the month for it all!
  16. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Good on you girl, let it all out, I found it helped when I used to have them times of the month :lol: Must say I am glad in some ways I dont' anymore ;-)
  17. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Im looking forward to the open discussion and hope that dogsey allow it all to be viewed publicy as I dont mind pasting anything that will show the NIS for what the committee make it stand for. Which is basically crap!
    I know I will receive abuse and all the other matter that goes with it but all I can say is.
    I have nothing to lose, they do.
  18. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Hon, so sorry to read this. It's gut-wrenching when people treat you in this manner - makes me feel physically sick.

I know you can come out of this with your head held high, you are a dignified woman, and should not be judged by the nefarious actions of others.

Hugs chick x0x0x
  19. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Thanks Vicki, at least those who know me will know I am a respected person and have always told the truth. That is what I will do here onwith too.

The NIS however still tell lies to this day.
    The website still shows my name as Secretary and the email address is directed to me, however if anyone wishing to speak with me will post to that email. Its not going to me as they changed my password so any personal emails I had in there I cannot access and any personal emails sent now, too I cannot access.
    I think that is deception is it not?
  20. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Denying you access to personal email is not on.....

They really have sunk pretty low.....

x
  21. mo

mo New Member

Name:
    Maureen Boyd
    I dont get overly involved with topics on NI's but something I would like to know, nearly all the topics that start get locked because there is so much arguing about who is ethical, who is not, who is lying, who is not, once again this thread shows that many of the people involved with the breed are not to be trusted? so in light of this and in light of the other thread that got blocked about rescues, who can general rescues contact who ARE trustworthy, if they get a NI type dog brought into them, I for one will not recomend ANY organisation/person if we got a dog of this type brought into work,, in most breeds we like to work with a breed rescue, in the case of NI's or NI lookalike? we just rehome them now because of all the conflict within the "breed".

Mo