NIS - What happens now? Controversial

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Borderdawn, May 1, 2009.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Being as you refuse to identify yourself and have never ever contributed anything of value to this forum, do you seriously think that any of us believe you? P:roll: :roll: Perhaps, in that obviously feeble mind of yours you do:roll:

I did not miss what you said, I simply have chosen not to speak with you, why? Mainly because you are a hypocrite and a deliberate trouble maker. Let me point you to a post of your own:

'i actually have no problem with anyone and think these dogs are gorgeous but i do see a lot of direct aggression. "why you doing this? why you doing that?" etc..
    it seems a good place to pick on people, and it looks like poor Marie seems to get a lot of flack on here for some reason.'

above taken from if NID are so unhealthy.....post no 28

You were talking about someone whom you continually defend, your choice of course and I am not going to go into the ins and outs of why Marie was asked numerous questions on that thread ref breeding dogs with epilepsy etc, that is not what this is about. This is about you being a hypocrite, you talk about direct aggression and how you are against it, yet you continually engage in this behaviour yourself. You are clearly not of even a medium level of intellect and shall be blocked on my comp as I clearly have no time for time wasters and people who obviously believe it is ok to deliberately breed from potentially sick dogs and those that are underage:shock: You have made no effort to put yourself across as a dog lover , just a trouble make. You are a troll:shock:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Are you talking about dogloverr who is quite obvious someone people know just using an alias. I am lucky her sansorellla and cheyenne blocked me so they cant see my posts, and havent lost any sleep LOL
  4. dogloverr

dogloverr

Name:
    mark
    werewolf i know one of these dogs which is inbred and please do not insult me like that. before questioning my intellect and calling me an hypocrite why not look at yourself?
    you say you're against breeding for profit yet defend the nis, a club you once left due to being unhappy with their practice. now you defend them? now who sounds like an hypocrite.
  5. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I would just like to point out here I have NEVER bred dogs or from dogs with epilepsy, nor have I deliberately bred from potentially sick dogs or underage dogs.

For WW to say or imply that I have is a damn right lie and slanderous!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
  6. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    So if there was nothing wrong with the pups why did u give them away?
  7. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Jeezzzzzzz!! these threads just keep going the same old way , every time.

One blaming another..

Again to the original question.

"What happens now"...... unless you all unite... God knows!!
  8. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I have already explained in another thread, I feel no need to explain it again for you.

Back on topic.
  9. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    If we go back to the original post question. I would say downhill unless the committee stand down and allow a new committee to take over.

The NIS is wrecking itself internally and its a shame as the dogs are fabulous.
  10. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    Laura to be honest do you really think that what you've done will help that situation???

11. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    laura i dont know why you post things like this when you know its not true:-(
  12. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I have no idea who you are and I really dont think I have done anything wrong.
    The committee ignored me for 4 months after Claudeen & Tracey changed the password to the website. This was my job, I gave the passwords to the two them for security.
    However when they changed it, I didnt get a reason to why I wasnt given the new one to amend the merchandise stats (which I'd spent hours stocktaking), members links etc, everything which my name represented as a committee member.

How was I supposed to my job? When it got to the final 4th month I couldnt keep banging my head against the brick wall so I asked in the committee section if they wont answer in there I will ask it on the forum. To which I was given sanction. When the said post went out, it was then the committee took it upon themselves to abandon the old forum and all the members posts/pictures etc behind and start the new one, which most of the committee originally had no idea was being created.
    I have all the evidence backed up so no-one can deny it if they do I will post it here.

Read above and you will find Ive got the evidence already to back it all up. Sorry we are no longer friends but Im not going allow people to be duped anymore.
  13. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    'Mark ' you do seem to know a lot about the internal workings of the NIs but we know very little about you. From your profile you don't appear to have any dogs .

I'm afraid I don't take seriously people who suddenly join and only ever post in one section where they ask lots of questions of other people but are not prepared to reveal things about themselves.
  14. dogloverr

dogloverr

Name:
    mark
    im not really concerned with you taking me seriously but it is evedent from reading this forum and the other forums whats happening.
    i think the dogs are stunnings but theres so much back biting between clubs and breeders i can imagine that alone putting people off buying one.

oh ive filled some of my profile in now just for you.lol
  15. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    Luz, people have been saying this for years, I dont even think that is enough to salvage things,

there tends to be a bit of a routine of everything is dandy

then one member goes, and the war cry of a whole new committee is the way to go,

the committee at the time of these war crys all stand united, untill the next member goes,

I dont really see what can be done about it all,

I do think anyone who does there homework on the NIS before buying an NIS reg dog, would run a mile though, so I think they will self destroy given enough time.
  16. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    I agree 'Mark' and you seem quite happy to do your share of backbiting too see below..

17. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    so you are ending our friendship for no reason? why?
  18. dogloverr

dogloverr

Name:
    mark

and you don't think ive got a point? hope you enjoyed my profile by the way.:lol:
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    The thing is....a certain few have been saying this for years and we have been called names and been slagged off by these people..and yet...guess what...it would appear we are right all along..
  20. dogloverr

dogloverr

Name:
    mark
    appears that way Louise.
  21. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    So true Louise.