NI's Why Not? Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Katie Beardy, Dec 4, 2010.

1. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. velvetvampyre

velvetvampyre

Name:
    Not for the likes of you lot
    I'm on my notebook here and I just copied the log out page...you have to log in if you're a member...oh thats right you have been a member before but you made out you were someone else!!!! lol lol lol
  4. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    huh
    and no it doesnt give you a bit to log in - just says address not valid.
  5. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    I just tried to access the NIS website via a link on a members site and saw the following: SITE UNDEGOING CONSTRICTION.
    Mad me smile :grin:
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Good, Im pleased, I dont expect pity for what I have done to people and their dogs, I'll leave that to others. :002: :mrgreen:

Im sure there are people joining all the time, what is it they say, oh yeah, a fool and their money is easily parted! :mrgreen: Perfect example, thanks for pointing that out!:grin:
  7. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Member? Oh I remember yes, but only in certain sections and all those threads on health related problems disappearing.:mrgreen: Ive never been a member, but those who dictate to all their followers need to think about where the info that DOES get out, comes from!:002:
  8. claudeen

claudeen New Member

Ok, the reason why nobody can get on the website, is because I did not ask to have our domain transferred from Wild west domains to freewebs. The reason I did not ask was because I was in the middle of moving and did not receive the email and reply in the allotted time. The domain has been locked and we are now waiting for the americans to unlock it. Nothing sinister :mrgreen:, just a mistake on my behalf. The forum however is still there as always.
  9. tanya.p.

tanya.p.

Name:
    tanya
    Oh I've read this thread when I've had the time....same old,same old...Yes all you dogsey regulars will jump on me and be all like "oh,a new member...how very dare you!!" Well I've been a member of this "forum" for a while now...reading about not only NI but other things too...I've been fearful of posting because of certain members and how I anticipate they would react.

You know what?? I don't give a flying poo what you lot think of our breed....oh yes you'll call me a sheep,and whatever name you can think of to make yourselves feel oh so clever and high and mighty..

But the OP was...NI..why not? In my case,they are fab,I have four wonderful dogs,not all are full NI but so what? I don't diss Border Terriers for being ugly,I don't Diss JRT's for being snappy,I don't diss Labs for being watchdogs or GSD's for having a guarding instinct,or Bulldogs for being so inbred that some can hardly breathe....I could go on but I really don't have the time,I wish to huggle my doglets and if all you daft people want to continue arguing,you carry on,you won't get a rise out of me,except this comment..carry on sad people,hope your dogs have had the attention they deserve today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  10. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    do you feel better now :) :)
  11. tanya.p.

tanya.p.

Name:
    tanya
    Why yes I do,thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm off for a cuppa and a hug with four gorgeous furballs that love me very much now :p :p
  12. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    thats what im doing(well not all 9 lol)..... any pics of your n.i husky cross? i got one of dem ;-) :)
  13. tanya.p.

tanya.p.

Name:
    tanya
    Yup,many...may share my gorgeous bubbas with the dogsy peeps one day...when I'm sure they will be appreciated for what they are....beautiful,well loved doglets...which is all that matters amongst loving owners,right ;-) ;-)
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Freewebs! Thought it must have had something to do with money!!:mrgreen:
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Why would anyone want you to tell lies? Thats what a lot of folk that breed NI's do. Im glad you wouldnt.
  16. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Two things jump to my mind. More serious than the website/forum is surely owners questions about health, I asked a legitimate question about VWD, low and behold, no one cares to answer.............bare in mind that there are people on this forum, even this thread, that contributed to that thread when it started.
    Secondly, it is not the dogs that are at fault here, it is some of the people that represent them.
  17. tanya.p.

tanya.p.

Name:
    tanya
    Sweetie nobody is wanting or asking me to tell lies...in my opinion,Borders Terriers are ugly,JRT's are snappy...etc etc...where on Earth in my comment did I say or imply that someone was pulling my strings??????:roll: :roll: :roll:

Isn't it funny how some dog owners are just like their dogs?;-) ;-)
  18. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Dunno what Border Terriers and JRTs you have seen, My JRT isnt snappy and Border Terriers are far from ugly. :lol:
    Shame isnt it how its always the NI folk that cry about people getting personal about the dogs 'they' love and then continue to do it to others!
  19. tanya.p.

tanya.p.

Name:
    tanya
    hmm well I live in the countryside and see many BT's,JRT's,BC's etc,etc....IN MY OPINION they are not attractive dogs TO ME...be that temperament or looks...I'm merely pointing out that although some people don't like NI's or whatever...so what?? The OP was...NI's why not? Over the years I've been viewing this forum,I've seeing a few members that jump on any NI topic and rip owners and breeders apart...if there were a thread ripping "their" breed apart would they not be defensive?????:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I guess we all would be for a 'breed' we were passionate about. Difference is most of us could back up anything we said with evidence - wouldnt cover stuff up with lies or support the breeding of such a cross, which serves no purpose.
  21. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    To be fair - I don't think anyone has knocked the look of the dogs at all - accept to say they are not wolf like. Temperament - well - they differ so much, as was being pointed out.

People have knocked the health, the breeding practices, the lies and the arguments that seem to be rife with these groups.....never seen anyone knocking the dogs.

....and people would love to see pics of your furkids.....you will be hard pushed to find a picture thread where people have been rude about the dog - even when the subjects are controversial ;) .