No stinkeye from Tikva today! General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Brunniebabe likes this.

No stinkeye from Tikva today!

There are nanas, strawgogs, apples [both green and red], cucumbers, sweet red peppers, and a large butternut squash in the refrigerator and Tikva is delighted!

Of course Tikki does not realise that they are not all for her, but she just stood there, wide-eyed and mouth agape as I took things out of the bags on the back of Xanadu to pack away, but the nanas? She looked like she was going to start crying until I unzipped one and gave her some.

Ahhhhhh!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Oh bless...just to see their faces makes you laugh, they always think the lots heading their way :lol:
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Brunniebabe likes this.
    Gail, I am a raw feeder and as I buy the same food [meat, fish, vegetables and fruit] for both Tikva and myself, we both "share" what I buy. Meat [mainly poultry], fish, and eggs, I cook for myself, while Tikki has hers raw. Vegetables, if bought for both of us, she has hers raw or, if frozen, just defrosted. If bought for myself I steam them. Fruit, of course, is never cooked.

Tikki has never eaten dog food, nor do I cook for her. She has been raw fed since I weaned her. For her, nanas [baby talk!] is the ultimate, whereas Pereg loved raw kohlrabi. But neither of them nagged for any of my food when I was eating, nor did Lexi before them.
  5. Brunniebabe

Brunniebabe New Member

Name:
    Gail
    Juli sorry for being late replying.
    It sounds like you've got them well trained and know what they like regarding their diet, which is excellent [​IMG]...my Bruno was a weird staff anything raw he wouldn't touch but we had a right game getting him to eat properly as he came to we when he was 2yrs old and only fed small pieces from the hand...we left his food down in the end and he approached it on the 3 day and omg it was relief :)