Northern Inuit Puppie in PAH General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by inkliveeva, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    *Some off topic posts removed. Please keep the thread on topic and non personal, thanks*
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Not relating to the NI litter so off topic I suppose but in the three or so years we were looking for a certain KC Reg pedigree dog one of the most disappointing & upsetting breeders we visited came highly recommended to us via another breeder not through an advert.
    All the pups had been reserved before the litter was born & we only got to view because two pups were born with longcoats therefore no longer wanted. Mum was still young yet this was her 2nd litter. She had her 1st litter before being imported when she was incredibly young. We came away from a rather nice environment sick to the pit of our stomachs. Last we heard she had been sold on again & I had to stop myself researching her (well known) name because I found it too upsetting.
    We gave up after that & took a rehome.
  4. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Not complaining Doreen, why the change of name btw ?
    My pups were at the vet with you, WE paid for treatments, they were not micro chipped, and how can you forget my boys didn't have back dew claws to be removed any way :lol: in fact I don't think any of that litter had them, its only since using the Sawtooth boy your pups have had back dew claws...
    And I didn't hear a regret when you were pulling the 1400 quid out my hand for my 2 boys...SAD Doreen only 3 years and already you have forgotten so much...
    BTW do you do the first injections now too ?
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Do Doreen is Doe?
  6. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Yes Dawn, Doe lollllll
  7. cordie

cordie New Member

Name:
    jan
    hi all, got a ni, complete with dew claws, must point out they are NOT recognised by the kennel club, so unless they are registered with the northern inuit society, there is not much recognition, i dont have a problem with this!! why should anyone else? i have a show stopper of a dog, he (dudley) attracts comments on how beautiful he is(is that a wolf/) wherever we go, he is lovable, friendly, and he is the most attractive dog ive owned, i wouldnt have gone to paid ads site, as im a sucker for a bargain, and dudley was in fact a rescue dog, so i got a real bargain , i paid £175.00 northern inuits go for £750.00 plus!! just to let you know, when i bought dudley , i didnt know what i had bought, only a 5mnth old beautiful pup that i admired at the ponderosa at allerton bywater, god bless the dog rescue!!!!
  8. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    "A bargain"?????? This is a living, feeling DOG you are talking about NOT a household appliance!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    They are not a recognised breed end of ! They do not need to be registered with the N.I society to make them N.I's :)
    Well done for rescuing Dudley btw, he sounds brilliant x
  10. cordie

cordie New Member

Name:
    jan
    Thanks for that, most of my dogs over the years(35) have been rescue dogs, i feel that we have let our faithfull friends down, there are too many people out there , who take on dogs, then abandon them when it suits them, in my case their loss was my gain, i have had 3 super dogs over the years, if id paid millions i couldnt have wished for better!!!
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Indeed and it is a shame more of us can't own these dogs and keep them as pets rather than thinking of their purse strings and breeding.
  12. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I totally agree.
  13. cordie

cordie New Member

Name:
    jan
    had a springer spaniel as a kid, then a gsd, phantom 14 yrs, then a whippet x jack russell oscar 15 yrs, i told everyone that is is , im not gonna have my heart broken anymore when it comes to their end of life, cos it hurts like hell!!, i lasted 12 mnths, my daughter visited the ponderosa rescue, saw dudley, sent a photo by text, i went to see him twice, walked him both times, and i was totally blown away by his gentle character, he is a totally amazing dog, and when i say a bargain, i define this as a life enhancing event, not monetary gain, i had him castrated at 12 mnths, as oscar my previous dog got prostate cancer at 8 yrs old, and the vet advised unless breeding from a dog, to get them neutered to avoid this happening.
  14. annmarie

annmarie New Member

Name:
    annmarie
    aww well done for rescuing him they are lovely dogs i agree and i adopted talia (don't like the word rescue ) and she is a wonder xxx