northern inuit society dog show Showing

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by juliekelham, May 29, 2007.

1. takiya-mist

takiya-mist New Member

Name:
    CARMEN
    can I just add my new little girl is a cracker and she is going to whoop everybody LMAO
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    :lol: yer your right sue it is the northern inuit societys championship show,considering that the kc is not going to even look at a application to recognise us for the next five years and then its possibly not be for a long time after that,we need are own shows,and have to say there worth all the effort we put into them,everybody has a fantastic time.:lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Just heard that the catalan sheepdog club are holding a fun day and dog show on 13th October and have kindly agreed to put on 3 classes for Northern Inuits only to enter :grin: . its going to be held at yelvertoft village hall, high street yelvertoft, northants, 5 mins from junction 19 (M1). as well as our breed classes and catalan sheepdog classes they will also have AV pedigree classes and fun classes,,:grin: so more for us NIS members to go to.

And dont forget we have Oldham show too in august, thats our annual breed society show, and im sure there is something going on in september !!!!!!:roll: have to get my memory head on lol
  6. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Not forgetting the Utonagan's are given their own class & cup at Oldham. :smt001
  7. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    yes we have got another event in september open to northern inuits and utes,to be anounced soon. hopefully the catalans are letting us have a inuit rescue stand as well,and there is a spanish judge coming over to judge it.
  8. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    :grin: Nowt like going International eh Julie?
  9. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    its a spanish judge that knows what a northern inuit is lol and likes them [i think] lol
  10. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Sounds great, I can't wait!
  11. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    :lol: should all be really good:lol: are you going to make it to all three events kate:grin:
  12. Karma

Karma New Member

Name:
    Ani
    *sigh* wish I could drive!!! Going to end up missing everything this year, will look forward to pics though!

Ani
  13. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    hiya, if you let us know were you are ,we will see if theres anyone close to you that can give you a lift:grin:
  14. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Me & Angel certantly will but unfortunatly thats it for Misty for this year, shes due in season end July so she'll be in season for Oldham & hopefully in pup by October.
  15. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    I don't drive eather but theres usually someone who can squeeze in an extra person. As Julie said if you can tell us where you are I'm sure we can find someone who can squeeze you in.
  16. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    looking forward to them, not sure who ill be taking yet will have to see at the time, but we will be at both, and wouldnt miss the one at the end of september for the world lol
  17. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    hopefully we will be able to announe are september event next week [just got a few loose ends to tie up first]:grin:
  18. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt038 :mini: :mini: :mini: :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

cant wait lol
  19. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    lol nor me
  20. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    :lol:
    :lol: :lol: just waiting to finalise the date for september venue,then will leave it to tracey to anounce[as shes dying to tell everybody the finer details lol]:lol: :lol: :lol:
  21. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Ok, what show in September? :? 8) Is it a need to know buisiness, coz I NEED TO KNOW :lol: :lol: :lol: