northern inuit society dog show Showing

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by juliekelham, May 29, 2007.

1. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    :lol: dont worry wolfie,you will get a invite,its will be open to utes as well as northern idiots:lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Addicted! Is it the showing or Julie's alcohol? ;-)
  4. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    alcohol:shock: what alcohol:roll: :roll: :roll: its really just fruit juice:lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Or Milkshake :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    my milkshakes were outstanding wernt they tracey:lol: :lol: :lol: especilly the chocolate and banana ones:lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    That's good. Luca can come as both :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm.............:blush: :lol: :lol:

Alcohol????? What alcohol?????? :shock: Julie, you haven't being leading me astray, have you? :blush: ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    are september do will start on the saterday with camping and usual socilising,with a big bbq and drinks in the evening.joining us for this will be shaun ellis and his partner helen[[and not forgetting there three little terriers].on the sunday shaun and helen will be given us a talk on wolves and dogs and showing us the best way to comunicate with are dogs.drinks and bbq provided on the sunday.due to shaun s filming comittments at the minute[making a follow up documentry]we have not got a definate date yet,but it will probably be the last weekend in september.this is open to all inuit and ute owners but places must be booked,so for more details and price please pm me.
  9. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Been looking forward to you announcing this Julie, cant wait, wont miss it for the world.
  10. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    shaun is booked into the hotel fowlers for the saterday night lol,then tracey is going to do tours of her house showing were the wolfman stayed lol[at a cost lol]
  11. moonwind

moonwind New Member

Name:
    ann
    Tracey fist to a ticket for were he slept lol
  12. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I'll be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This time I'll make sure I have ALL the camping stuff I need :lol: :lol:
  13. Scottish Mags

Scottish Mags

Name:
    Margaret NI Society
    I am definitely coming ....traveling from Scotland :grin:
    Wouldn't miss this for the world
  14. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    the shaun ellis do is getting booked up nicely now,if youve not booked your place yet get in touch with claudeen.as for are oldham show well this looks as if its going to be bigger than ever,besides all the classes for northern inuits,we have three classes for utonagans,and three classes for catalan sheepdogs,then are usual fun classes.
  15. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Lets hope for nice weather. Manchester people have a brolly that matches every outfit. We better not clash!
  16. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    think positive,ofcorse were going to have good weather:grin:
  17. claudeen

claudeen New Member

I also have matching wellies:lol:
  18. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    well we could have a special class for best wellie and brollys,but the dog would have to have the same as the owner ,ie:wellies and raincoat
  19. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    think were now about organised and ready for the oldham shw,the judges this year are:::::for the breed classesthe judge is Carol Davis [NIKASUKO]. and for the fun classes its Kate Hearne [STORMLAKE]
  20. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I'll be bringing another contender with me to the Oldham show :mrgreen: Fingers crossed they both do well :mrgreen:
  21. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    northern inuit society oldham dog show is next sunday,weve just about got everything organised now,so just hoping and praying that mr sun puts in an apperance.