Northern Inuit Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Discussion Thread, Feb 25, 2005.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Glad you had such a great time:grin: Can't wait to see your new pup when you have some pics:grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    This is a few photo's of the funday we had a Lincolnshire last weekend. It was just a good time for the dogs & owners but also for us to learn more about ringcraft & clicker training.
    We even had a lovely journalist come from a large publication magazine to do a piece for us. So hopefully we should have a mention in the next edition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The journalist was amazed at how well behaved so many dogs running free could behave so well. The owners couldnt actually tell who's dog was who's. :lol: No wonder!
    [​IMG]
    11 legged race:-
    [​IMG]

The winner of the fancy dress comp with his guardian Angel!
    [​IMG]
    Egg & spoon
    [​IMG]
    A good day!;-)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2006
  4. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Fantastic [​IMG]
  5. PurpleJackdaw

PurpleJackdaw New Member

Name:
    Bev
    lovely pics ,looks like everyone had a great time :grin:
  6. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    Thanks for sharing those pics. Definitely looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Was is cold by any chance tho? Everyone seems to be wearing sweaters!!!!
  7. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    lol, not really cold kristina but the wind howled all day, the lincolnshire fens are so flat and there were no trees so no windblocks lol, i looked sunburnt but it was from the wind. it was a great day:grin:
  8. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    looks like it was a very fun day!! lots of doggies off lead having fun together, always heart warming!! :grin: :grin:
  9. ellenlouise

ellenlouise New Member

Name:
    Ellen
    It looks as though you all had a wonderful time - I love the little pup in fancy dress - his face is a picture.
  10. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
  11. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Looks like you all had a great time :grin:

All those gorgeous doglets, you could just eat them :grin: :grin: :grin:
  12. wolfbrother

wolfbrother

I think we all got wind burn that day - but it was better like that than too hot - especially as everyone had a lot of running around to do and were kept active all day in the two workshops and all the races!

We must do it more often!
  13. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    It was a fun day,
    Luv the picture of our little kaskae with angel bless
  14. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    :grin: :grin: Dont forget we have our big show at oldham this month :grin: :grin:
  15. petebren

petebren New Member

:grin: I absolutey adore Northern Inuits and have to be vary careful or one day will go out a buy one! My Spitz are very loving and gorgeous dogs too but at the weekend someone went past our house with a belt on and two NI dogs attached to it via leads, oh could not get me away from the window, did not know there were any in our area, will be at the window a lot more now! So cos I dont own any I have to enjoy yours on here and love the pics, xx
  16. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Yes so do I Tracey, I think it looks like Angel is little Kaskae's guardian angel.
    I got that picture by chance as I was justing taking it of Kaskae then Angel came over and he had his face in the way untill he spotted someone he was obviously keen on and lowered his head.
    I will bring you a copy of it when I see you in Oldham, have some lovely ones of Georgie as well.
  17. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Me too its a fab pic isn't it.
  18. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Awww thanks luz
    will you guys be camping with us again this year, was such a crack last year, gotta get some fats sams again :lol: :p :lol:
  19. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Not this time Tracey, will miss you but not the bad head in the morning :lol:
  20. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Thats a shame
    where are you staying this year, somewhere warm i bet :grin: :grin:
  21. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Yes home sweet home. Just coming for the show. Got our new baby to get home to. :grin: