Northern Inuits x CsV General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by petbehaviour, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Warr's

Warr's New Member

Name:
    kate
    Good post, we have three Cvs x Saarloos and we love them to bits. You have to go with your heart on this one as with buying any dog. A dog is what you put into it throughout it's life as you will know. I think that there are many breeds that too have a high prey drive not just the wolfdogs/ crosses. We chose the right dogs and the right breeder for us and this was our personal choice and not one that we have regreted in anyway, but, we did have lot's of contact before hand which is the only advice I can give you really.

Good luck :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    TBH I couldn't figure why she came on here to specifically ask that question when she had already phoned every single breeder in the country! I have a long list of the breeders she has talked to on the phone, including myself.

Surely she would have done better going on the breed forums. She has been invited to visit the dogs and is going to see a few breeders - but it seems she has already decided on her pup before posting on here so I don't really see the point.:?:
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    TROLL!!! Thats the reason Sandra. ;)
  5. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    but why?? to think(if that is the case) i took the time to answer them when i could of been doing something constructive regarding Kaos!! hmphff!!!
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Im certain its the case Layla, Im sorry it took up your time, as you say, more important things could of been done. Still hoping for a positive outcome for you. :001:
  7. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    I`m just wondering what a pet behaviour counsellor does :? . OT perhaps but....
    does anyone know?
  8. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    As a pet behaviour counsillor I would imagine you've already done your home work so why ask on a public forum ?