Odd vaginal discharge Health

Discussion in 'Bullmastiff' started by katygeorge, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    They're the ones I couldn't get Rio to take.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    phoebe hates them. i can drop chephacare in with her kibble and she just eat them but not these badboys. ive tried to crush them and sprinkle them on food, she will leave the whole bowl. cant hide them in anything as she spots them as so bright. so i go nasty mummy i straddle her, pull her head back, force my hand in and drop them right at back, clamp shut and tickle her neck. she hates me after so she gets special treats for these tablets
  4. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Trouble likes this.
    @Trouble what makes me laugh is that it says on box they are palatable and most dogs will eat them out of your hand. yeah right phoebe eats cow muck but wont touch these
  5. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Bit late now, but vaginitis was what I was going to say too, Millie used to suffer from this on and off...hopefully with the AB she will feel better soon, sometimes the area can look a bit red and sore and swollen,
  6. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Trouble likes this.
    it does now after vet poked her finger in it. it wasnt before though. hopefully spotted it before it got bad
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I hope Phoebe is better soon. Re palatable tablets, Eddie the Beagley waste disposal system was the same with his beefy Baytril ABs. I can't think what they must test them on!
  8. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    Rio is a ladeee and doesn't eat anything she shouldn't and that obviously includes synolux or whatever they're called, they're like blimmin horse pills and I would normally do what you're doing with Phoebe but can't touch Rio's mouth so I decided not to continue with them. She takes the pain killer fine cos it's quite small, she lays on her side mouth slightly open, I drop it in between her teeth and she swallows it, job done but those other things were just impossible. Of course if she was well I'd just coat them in something and flick them at her and they'd be gone, no chance of that now.
  9. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    You ca
    You can have synulox in calpol form and injectables. Will vet not give you any of that
  10. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    Too late now, they weren't doing anything anyway, so stopping them hasn't done any harm.