Off-topic posts from breeders enquiry thread Controversial

Discussion in 'Bulldog' started by Hayley SBT, Oct 14, 2006.

1. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave
    hayley once again thankyou. I do understand what you are trying to say, but not all bulldogs suffer with all these problems. It's all about finding a breeder who has bred good healthy dogs! and that is what I'm trying to do!

but thanks for your advice anyway x:grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2006
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hi Sky Highest Blue :grin: don't worry some of us are here to help you . I have PMd you with some info, i don't normally get involved with suggesting particular breeders but in this instance I made an exception because I thought it unfair that someone should take your simple request for information and turn it into yet another unjustified tirade.

You seem to have researched the breed well, choose you breeder with care and be prepared for a long wait to get a puppy and you should be fine. Good luck in your search :grin:
  4. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    Cool my hats off to you then
    I truely truely hope you find this healthy bulldog, good luck x:mrgreen:
  5. squeak

squeak

Name:
    Jo
    hayley didnt you say in another thread that you had a staffie who had to be put down due to having serious health problems? but you went on to have another 3 staffie type dogs, i am not going to call them staffies because from looking at the pics they dont look pure, and you breed from one of your dogs (bessie) to get your puppy quinn according to whats been said on other threads, and all of this was without any health tests being done to make sure the dogs are healthy? dont you think that makes you a bit of a hypocrite to critisize people who are breeding pedigree dogs and doing health checks? :roll:
  6. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    yes but there is no saying a good breeder will breed from a dog that has all these 40 health problems you are listing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
  7. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    *please note this thread is almost three years old, do not expect a response from some of the posters *
  8. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    yeh i realise that just wanted to make my point =]