Oh dear General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Oh dear

The aisles in the macolet are narrow so if I want something off a shelf I have to stop. The aisles are even narrower than usual as there are boxes of Pesah [Passover] things on the floor. And a delightful [heavy sarcasm] boy decided he wanted me to move so he could get past. So I moved.

How was I supposed to know that the idiot had shoved a foot under Xanadu in front of a rear drive wheel so I ran over his toes?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Crickey, you must be exhausted
    You seem to get one thing sorted and something else causes you problems
    When you tell us of your daily routine you sound so ....calm
    I wouldn’t be so dignified I’m sure....hat off to you
    He sounds as if he was just a typical young guy with no respect, sadly it’s the way of the world these days, let’s hope attitudes can take a “ U “ turn
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Philippa - calm? Me? If only you knew! So I ran over that kid's foot. So what. I got my punishment when I put my outside lights on on Thursday evening - the evening of the last day of Pesah here. And my outside lights blew! Right, so that meant waiting until yesterday [Sunday] to telephone Nir. He will sort the lights out and if I need new ones, mutter mutter mutter, so be it. I also need him to spray the yards against weeds, plus my a/c units need the filters cleaning, plus this, that and t'other. Nothing major, nothing urgent, and it is only money, mutter mutter, mutter.

In the meantime a company I buy things from online told me my Visa had expired. So did Paypal. Only it had not, it was valid until 31 May. A hundred and fifty thousand telephone calls [I AM exaggerating but that is what it seemed like] later... so they said they had mailed the new card. Oh yeah? Juli starts swearing. Yeah well, it worked as a new card was delivered by courier this morning.

So yes Philippa, I plod though everything nice and calmly... while silently screaming my head off!
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Well you seem to deal with everything that’s thrown at you so well
    The way you write & explain things often makes me smile, even when it’s about a disaster you are having....sorry !
    You definitely have a talent of making me understand/picture each situation you are experiencing
    I’m sure his toes will survive