Our gundogs Photos

Discussion in 'Gundog Forum' started by Natasha, Oct 23, 2005.

1. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    Oooh wow Willow,

Casper and Jack are gorgeous:)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    Gorg dogs you have Willow :grin: I do not know why you have kept them away from us for so long :? :lol: Please add some more when you can :grin:
  4. Louie

Louie New Member

Here are some pics of my lot, Alfie in the first pic 2 years old, Denzel in the next, he was second in the minor puppy class at Leeds champ show that day! Heidi in the next she is eleven months now the pic is a couple of months old Emma in the next in her favourite spot!, Tina our oldest in the next she is eight years old now and a bit greyer around the edges :) , Holly in the next she is four years old and last but not least our newest edition Willow, six weeks old in the pic.

We have never worked our dogs but they do have the instinct and love being out in the fields hunting in the undergrowth and following scent, Alfie loves to swim, none of the others do though so maybe that would be a disadvantage for working, along with all of their coat. We do show our dogs but not extensively and have done very well considering the hot competition in Cockers. We try to enjoy our days out at shows and love mixing with other Cocker fanatics and chatting about our dogs, showing isn,t just winning prizes for me it is a day out spending time with like minded friends and this lovely breed :grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  5. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    I think your dogs are adorable and I like what you wrote here:
    Gorg dogs you have and I could sure pick a cocker as my dog some day :grin:
  6. Sweep

Sweep New Member

Name:
    Sheena
    Miss Potter - Thanks - think you mean Tumbleweed re: western Film and yes we have lots of it!! :lol:
  7. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    Wow Louie

Your dogs are gorgeous:)

And ickle Willow, awwwwwwww

See, you have the attitude, I would wish most people would have.. about the showing I mean... It all gets so competitive and all the fun is lost, for human AND dog :-(
  8. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    I love that quote as well, that's exactly the same reason why I go to a lot of Flatcoat events, as it's great seeing all the dogs working and talking to other flattie people and talking about them :D

I'm going to a novice Field Trial for flatcoats soon actually and am really looking forward to that :D
  9. Louie

Louie New Member

A friend of mine breeds and shows flatcoats as well as Cockers, i think there beautiful dogs :) lovely natures too :)

Thanks everyone for your nice comments :grin:
  10. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    What's your friends Affix ? :) I may know them :) Casper is the first flatcoat I've had and I adore their natures, although it was a steep learning curve for me to learn just how clownish they are ! :D But I love his attitude as he switches off the silly mode when the dummies are out or when he's working. Rest of the time he's a right silly thing ;-)
  11. Sweep

Sweep New Member

Name:
    Sheena
    Thanks Christine - I am afraid my Sweep's name get lengthened to
    Ssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    He loves it! He goes all silly when I say that to him :roll:
    ;-)
  12. Louie

Louie New Member

Her affix is Mossdew, she is very well known for her beautiful Cockers. She hasn,t been in flatcoats for so long and only breeds the occasional litter but has bred some really nice ones :) she has a website so you could see some of her dogs there :) don,t know if i can put the address here, but if you put mossdew into your search engine you will find it :)
  13. RobK

RobK New Member

Name:
    Robert
    Great pics everyone!!I hope to own anouther gundog one day!!
  14. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    Welcome Rob. What gundog would you like to get? :grin:
  15. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow

Just had a look at her website :shock: :shock:

Her flatcoats are related to mine ! I thought the head was a familiar shape. The kennel name Braidwyn is where Casper's mother comes from :shock: :grin:
  16. RobK

RobK New Member

Name:
    Robert
    When I was a kid growing up we bred and trained GSPs. I love those dogs. I dont have the time or the room for one right now unfortunatly. Maybe one day when I buy my manchen and start my own kennel LOL!!
  17. Olly

Olly New Member

Name:
    olly
    ohhhhhhhhhh i just carnt get enough of dogs great pics everyone i must learn how to do that ans show you gemma :) :)
  18. Het

Het New Member

Name:
    Heather
    Beautiful dogs everyone, no wonder we love our gundogs so much.

Heres my three

Zack is an 8 1/2 year old English Springer whose favourite thing is rolling in muddy puddles and diving into hedges after mice

[​IMG]

Murphy is a 3 year old German Shorthaired Pointer, his favourite thing is running very fast, he also has a very strange sense of humour :?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and Isla is a 1 1/2 year old German Shorthaired Pointer, and her favourite thing is Murphy :smt049

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005
  19. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    They are gorgeous Het:)
  20. Natasha

Natasha New Member

:smt007 Stunning Murphy, you know how much I adore him Het. If you ever get sick of his humour you know where to send him, Oscar would like a mad playmate :lol: ;-) He is gorgeous
  21. Het

Het New Member

Name:
    Heather
    Can you imagine those two playing :shock: I think you would need to stand back and give them plenty of room :grin: