Pekes not as popular? Discussions

Discussion in 'Pekingese' started by Luke, Aug 22, 2012.

1. rough

rough New Member

Name:
    sal
    i don't think the PDE programme has helped tbo.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. jaymacv

jaymacv New Member

Name:
    Jay
    I never see pekes (except yesterday at ingliston!) Seems a shame but I don't like them much. Don't know why, as I have a pug but... Maybe its cause I've never seen one run? I've only ever seen them as walking carpets really. :p
  4. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    i dont like them.. but its just personal preference, i think they look funny :lol: but then people say it about my little hairless creature :lol:
  5. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    When I was about 7yrs old, the lady next door to us had one. (Very unusual to see pincy poncy dogs back then in the East End of London - mostly it was street mutts).

Yappy, snappy little thing it was and my dad used to tell us not to go near it as 'Pekingese have double rows of teeth and if they bite you they will really hurt you'.

I've no idea if this is true or not! And had forgotten all about it until I read this thread!

*also I immediately thought of Dougal from Magic Roundabout! Was that a Peke?
  6. Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Ben Mcfuzzylugs

I dont really like any squashed in faces and most of these i have seen seem to struggle even walking

I did find one who could run tho :) better looking little dog but still not for me
  7. border pop

border pop New Member

Name:
    BORDERPOP
    I think thats a shark lol :lol: