Perfect stafford - what would your ideal Staffordshire Bull Terrier look like? Discussions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by jayne, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Emma-836592

Emma-836592

THANK YOU LAURA :D

they seem to me to be more 'bully' than terrier, BUT i hope they are not to the extreme of the bully side :shock:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Sometimes its often very difficult to judge by pictures of pups too as they go through so many different stages where they look like they fit then they dont if you know what I mean , if you seen Cassy when she was around 4 months old you would have been left wondering what breed she was she was so tall & gangly :lol:
  4. Dinahsmum

Dinahsmum New Member

Name:
    Hilary
    My sister likes Dinah - pictured above in Emma's post - but doesn't care for the extreme staffs - she calls them 'tadpoles', massive front, tapering away to nothing!
  5. Emma-836592

Emma-836592

sounds like Indie now :shock: and she is 7 months old today !!!
  6. Archer

Archer New Member

Apologies Minty :D
  7. Lel

Lel

but I wouldnt say Jazz is bully compared to quite a few :?

has anyone seen the dog Peacemaker ?
  8. Laura

Laura New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Hi Emma,

This was Cassy @ around 3 months…she was soooo gangly….

[​IMG]

and here she was around the age as Indie – think she was 8 or 9 months here.

[​IMG]
  9. jayne

jayne New Member

im pleased you put dog and not stafford lel :D
  10. jayne

jayne New Member

blend ov bull and terrier.....balanced :D
  11. CBT

CBT

I was just about to make a post saying what a cracking white dog that is and what KC lines is it from cos it looks like the type of dog I like and you dont often see in KC bred dogs and then i looked again and realised it is pics of cassie as a pup! :D

she is gorgeous there, dont think she looks gangly at all, she has finished up a nice looking dog too :wink:
  12. Laura

Laura New Member

Name:
    Laura
    LMFAO :smt003 You had a swally lol. I will excuse you lol it is almost Friday night :smt003

:smt016

13. CBT

CBT

:lol: :lol:
    yes Im starting on the bacardi breezers early tonight!! :smt003
    (looking for drunken smiley but cant find one! )
  14. pete

pete New Member

jayne what other lines apart from spirestaff would you consider worth breedin from to get your ideal dog of bein well balanced without bein a bucket head.
  15. Kazz

Kazz New Member

Name:
    Karen
    Blinking heck you have to be quick to keep up with these posts don't you?
  16. StaffordFan

StaffordFan New Member

Dont we all just love our own staffords best of all :?: :lol: :?: Its an ever ending arguement or debate as we will ALL beg to differ and prefer what we have or what we want. NO ONE is the expert as at the end of the day even a judge only experesses his OPINION. He aint god :roll:
  17. candie

candie New Member

Name:
    sally
    as if it matters what anyone else thinks of our dogs , this is getting very tedious.of course we all love our own dogs, and all staffies are gorg!!i know in the show ring preferences count but grrrr!! :twisted:
  18. Jenny234

Jenny234 New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    i hate to disagree with u all, but i actually prefer the bully head. Not to the extremes, like it should be in balance with the body. I prefer the heads to be more bully than terrier, like ems dogs for example. And is it jaynes dog the one wiv the pic in the show ring?
  19. Lel

Lel

I posted much the same as that too earlier on :D

Have to agree what does it matter what type we prefer at the end of the day???
    its like saying whats your favourite colour and then arguing cos someone else doesnt like the colour red :roll: :roll: :roll:
  20. pete

pete New Member

it dosent matter ,just thought it was a very valid question from jayne what people thought there ideal stafford looked like.the question wasnt asked wether we loved em cause we all no the answer to that already :D
  21. Lel

Lel

Pete
    it is a valid question :D
    I meant what does it matter if someone likes a different type to you :D :D