Please dog owners of merseyside need your help! General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by sky_high_bluest, Feb 8, 2007.

1. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave

Please dog owners of merseyside need your help!

please all dog owners of merseyside need your help! NEWS FLASH !!!!!! NOT EVEN KC REG' WILL SAVE YOUR DOG!!!!

thats right! because merseyside police have moved the goal posts! they are now stateing "AMERICAN PIT BULL TYPE! NOT JUST AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER!" which meens that any staff over a Specific height set by the Merseyside police force as 45-55cm will be seized as a pit bull type and put to sleep! we have heard that at least one KC staff has already fell victim to this loop hole! So it’s Merseyside now but it could be you tomorrow so could everyone please take the time to email merseyside police and all local mp's saying that the amnesty is wrong and why you think it is not going to work.

webmaster@merseyside.police.uk

you can find your local mp here

www.upmystreet.com/commons/l/
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave
    thankyou all for your time and help with this most distressing matter!
  4. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
  5. IHeartDoggyz

IHeartDoggyz

Name:
    gemma
    omg that is so wrong...its getting out of control now, some staffies and irish staffs are taller ect..this needs to be sorted i will be contacting all above and will be getting all my friends to do the same..i know alot of stafffie owners , also some on piczo so will put links up from my site if i can..
    TO THE OP] WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BLUE STAFFIE FEMALE NOW FOR SOME TIME, WE HAVE ALREADY HAD A LARGE DEPOSIT STOLEN WHICH WAS UPSETING AS WE CHOOSE THE LITTLE PRINCESS THAT WAS TO BE OURS!
    I SEE YOPU HAVE GORGEOUS BLUE STAFFS..IF YOU CAN HELP US IN OUR SEARCH FOR A BLUE GIRL PLEASE EMAIL ME AT forever3gemz@hotmail.co.uk
    THANKYOU.. WE ARE A LOVING RESPONSIBLE FAMILY[MY PARTNER MYSELF AND OUR 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER]
    RE ABOVE= I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL DO ALL I CAN RE THE STAFFIE PROBLEM IN MERSEY SIDE..WE ARE ION LANCASHIRE SO NOT TO FAR AWAY..