please help accidental high risk pregnantcy Health

Discussion in 'Boston Terrier' started by Jessi gibson-riley, Oct 6, 2026 at 5:00 AM.

  1. Jessi gibson-riley

    Jessi gibson-riley New Member

    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    Name:
    Jessi

    please help accidental high risk pregnantcy

    Hey everyone, I know a lot of people might give me a hard time for not having her spayed yet, but please hear me out before judging.

    About two years ago, I took in my cousin’s female Boston Terrier when his wife decided she wanted a Frenchie instead. It was either I step up or she was going to the shelter. She was around 5 years old at the time and had already had three litters—all high-risk—with another Boston.

    Fast forward to now: she is 7 years old and accidentally got impregnated by my boyfriend’s full-size Bulldog. The only reason she isn't fixed is that my local Humane Society hasn't been giving spay appointments, and on top of that, I was laid off 6 months ago and currently have zero income.

    I’m terrified she won't survive this litter. I was able to do a sonogram on her and found 3 puppy heartbeats besides her own. Given her age, past history, and the size difference with the father, I’m deeply concerned about her making it through labor.

    Does anyone know of any charitable groups, emergency assistance organizations, or rescues that might be able to help us out? Any advice or resources would mean the world right now.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

Share This Page