Pomeranian puppy Questions

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Nicole222, Jul 11, 2016.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Nicole222 likes this.
    Do let us have a picture when he or she arrives. I'm sorry you have lost your deposit, but better that than having to regret your purchase.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Nicole222

Nicole222 New Member

Name:
    Nicole
    Thank you. I will definitely post pictures as soon as I get one.
  4. Nicole222

Nicole222 New Member

Name:
    Nicole
    I finally found an adorable pom puppy. I was wondering what color she is. She's black and tan but also has silver and white markings. I know how pom's colors change as they get older so will hers darken to a tan? Or will they stay that color? download (2).jpg
  5. Nicole222

Nicole222 New Member

Name:
    Nicole
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Pictures are a bit small so its hard to tell but from what i can see she looks real cute :049:
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    As Vee says, the photos are too small to see, but I think her breeder will have a good idea what colour she will finish. When I had Lowchens they usually finished lighter than their puppy colour, so what started as black and gold could change to black, (or even silver), and cream as they matured. I believe that the same thing can happen with Pom puppies. She looks very sweet, when does she arrive?
  8. Nicole222

Nicole222 New Member

Name:
    Nicole
    Thank you :) I don't know why they are so small. I'll see if I can upload a better one
  9. Nicole222

Nicole222 New Member

Name:
    Nicole
    Thank you. I got her on Thursday. What little I know about pomeranians they do change color as they get older. I know the black will stay black but I don't know if the silver and cream will turn tan or stay the same. I think I'm going to put black and tan when I send off her papers and hopefully that will be the color she is. I hate the pictures are so tiny. I don't know how to make them bigger but she has a little tan above her eyes and on her snout and a little beneath her tail but silver and light cream on her chest and legs.