Presa Canario Discussions

Discussion in 'Presa Canario' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    BSL will never make sense but until the law has been, lets say. better clarified, anyone bringing these dogs into the UK should expect to be taken notice of and you do run a very big risk to these dogs being siezed, so in my book, if you genuinely care about your dogs you wouldn't do anything that could result in their death so, at the moment, don't import them.
    Becky
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. canarydog

canarydog

Name:
    dave
    Alot of people not just on this forum but all over the world should wake up and not believe paper talk of devil dogs, i would be fine owning any breed of dog, no such word as devil dog its alot people that are scum and need puttting down, i don't have time for lowlife thugs and the women who let a badly badly treated dog with a little kid even any where near a child, knowing and training and mistreating a poor dog that was nuts with a little girl, what do u expect, also how many of these 4 banned breed dogs have saved their owners from attacks, pulling em out of rivers, saving the owners from fires etc compared to killing and mauling people, i will tell u they have saved far more, lets ban knifes and cars and baseball bats, the uk is a violent place reason violent and dim uneducated people thats why on the news every day some 1 has been stabbed more often more than 1 person a day, so lets un ban these breeds and vet people that want a dog and if they are bad owners that slip through into having a dangerous dog then, come down hard on the person/persons
  4. canarydog

canarydog

Name:
    dave
    hello becky, to be honest you have a good responsible out look its a shame more people are not like u, but the Presa is not banned so they can't do much, but i do understand what u are saying and i apologise for my abrubtness, i thought u were just some1 wanting an argument that did not know their dogs, but reading ur last post i am wrong and thanks
  5. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    That's OK I just think that at the moment any dog that looks remotely like a 'pitbull type' is going to be fair game for the police and the vigilante's (sp?). When I had a Boxer he was accused of being a 'pitbull' by some over protective father yet I was far more worried that my jack would bite the child than Harvey!
    Becky
  6. bexxy1985

bexxy1985 New Member

Name:
    bex
    my presa Freya at 16 weeks old [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011