Pugs Are Here To Stay General Chat

Discussion in 'Pug' started by Malka, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Pugs Are Here To Stay

By Lee Connor
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Pepe and Chico's breeder has a Pug - and what a personality that dog has! She is determined to be noticed!

I don't know whether she will be tempted to breed from her - at the moment she breeds Standard Poodles and Chihuahuas.

Loved the old photos.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I love puggies would of bought one when was I first looking for a small dog, but the prices put me off buying a pug, that's how I ended up with K9 & not a puggy xx
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Were they not just wonderful?! :)

I ended up with Griffons and not Pugs because I had rescued a Griff and through her met my mentor - who asked me to please help her in breeding healthy Griffs due to some major health and physical problems which were being hidden [not very well] by some top breeders.

I adored my Griffons and miss them all so much - but I also regret never having had a Pug.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I love Pugs too, they are so brawny and full of character. However, many of them do struggle to breathe in hot weather. I do hope the breeders take this into account when they plan the matings.
  7. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Someone round here has got a Puggle (pug x beagle) and she said the potential breathing problems were why she avoided a Pug.
  8. pugluva

pugluva Member

Name:
    carol
    6JRT's and CaroleC like this.
    Pugs are a wonderful breed I wanted one for about 30 years I so loved them. I treated myself to a pug for my 50th birthday and I now have 3 I feel truly blessed.