Puppy Spot or?? Questions

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Kirk2104, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Kirk2104

Kirk2104 New Member

Name:
    Grant

Puppy Spot or??

Hi, my name is Grant.
    New (ish) Frenchie owner (Rocco, 4 months old) and new to this forum!

Our lil guy started off with a white pimple looking spot on the edge of his eyelid around a week ago, which has now grown much bigger and swollen looking.

Is this just a normal ‘puppy spot’? Or anything more serious? He’s his usual self, rubbed it a couple of times but doesn’t seem in too much discomfort.

Many thanks and apologies if this issue has been posted on here before!

Grant.

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Grant - welcome to you and Rocco to Breedia! :039: Rocco is a cute little fellow!

Regarding his eyelid, I would suggest asking your vet to have a look at it as it is not really possible to diagnose it from a photograph.
  4. Kirk2104

Kirk2104 New Member

Name:
    Grant
    Thank you!
    Yeah, he’s going to see the vet in a couple of days; it’s not hard and looks like it’s ready to pop so hoping it’s just a spot!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hopefully the vet will sort it out for Rocco and that it is nothing to worry about. Please let us know how it goes. :)
  6. DickLeon

DickLeon New Member

Name:
    DickLeon
    Hey Grant, welcome.

The only suggestion I’ll give you is to visit a vet as soon as possible since the situation doesn’t sound good, you might wanna get his eye checked immediately. There are few portals where you can search for a vet - veterinarians, etc, you can find the best one within your vicinity. Although this pimple might be due to a food allergy or due to inhaled allergen.